Dollar Car Rental - Great Rate!!

Shmily

Earning My Ears
I just booked a car rental with Dollar for mid May for $99 a week using no code! The rate was good for economy, compact, and intermediate. They also have a coupon on their site good for a free upgrate to a mid-size! For 12 days it came out to be $17.71 per day, which priceline wouldn't accept!

YIIIIPPPPPEEEEE :D

They also had intermediate or full size for $120 a week at the end of september.

Can anyone comment on Dollar? where are they located?

Dollar-rent-a-car is one of the 4 companies located at the airport. You do not need to take a shuttle to an off-site facility. We have used Avis on site before, but just got a great rate with Dollar for July-Aug & will be using them this summer.

I tried looking for the upgrade coupon, couldn't find it, can you point me in the right direction?

I got dollar full size car for 114 a week plus taxes, not bad!

I might add that Budget still has small trucks, including extend cab trucks, for $19.99/day plus tax. We've rented one several times and have always had a good experience.

That's a terrific rate...did you call Dollar direct or go through somebody else? Thanks for sharing!!

If you reserve online they do not send you an email like most companies. Make sure you print out the info & save it.

Thank you I just changed my 179.00 ressies to 142.99 for a full size this saves me $37.00 this is enough for lunch for the 4 of us at the park!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Mom of teens

We used Dollar last Sept. & had a great experience! Definitely Hakuna Matata! We had used Alamo (off-airport) for our trip before & had a terrible experience. We decided to go with a rental car company located directly at the airport. We tried Dollar because they were cheaper than everybody else & were worried that you get what you pay for! Not always the case! It was great! We were in & out in no time flat. Used our free upgrade coupon off the website with no problems! We upgraded to a full size (Chrysler Concorde) which turned out to be almost brand new! It had 65 miles on it when we picked it up and it was great to have all the extra room! We were driving a lot last trip (the car had almost 900 miles on it when we turned it in!) so it made our trip that much more pleasurable. So needless to say.. we will be using Dollar again this trip!
Oh.. forgot to mention that when we upgraded there were no mid-sizes available so instead of a "free" upgrade we got a full-size for half price. Yes, we spent a little extra but it was well worth it! Not to worry though...my cousin used her free upgrade coupon a month later & went from a Neon to a Dodge Stratus for the same price as the Neon!

ASM 1/98
PO 9/99
CS 9/00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter