Dollar Rental Upgrade???

disneyagain

DIS Veteran
I'm a fastlane member and I have an intermediate reserved for this summer (ENTERTAIN code) for $125. We received a coupon in the mail for a free upgrade (if available). We've never used fastlane, so when I go to the desk will it take longer if they have to "upgrade" new paperwork etc... Or do I call and let them know I have the coupon.....I really don't need a full size, if it's just a matter of a couple of minutes I'd go for it, but I don't want to stand around waiting for a half-hour while they process new paper.

Anyone ever use an upgrade coupon at fastlane desk??

Less than a month to go...Yeah!

You can't use the upgrade coupon if you booked with a discount code (such as ENTERTAIN)...at least that's what we were told when we went in May.

Thanks for the reply...I wondered about that also...Like I said I'm good with an intermediate...but figured if an upgrade was available and it didn't take too long...I'd go for it.

Have a great day !:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter