Dolphin encounter

Allie in Wonderland

DIS Veteran
Hello all,
I have been reading the boards latley, because my family and i will be cruising on the 7 day eastern. I have heard all great reports about the dolphin encounter. Would this be avalible for us on this cruise? What is does it cost? Is it worth the while? And if it has a site for me to research it I would greatly apprciate it? Any help you could provide would be very helpful. Thank you! :wave: :wave: :wave:

I think there is a dolphin encounter in St. Maarten.

If you go to disneycruise.com you'll get info and what the excursions will cost.

Have a fun trip!

The dolphin/stingray swim is in Anguilla, you take a boat over there once we are docked in St. Martin. You spend the day in Anguilla, part of the time with the dolphins, part stingrays, part other animals and the other half of the day at the beach. It is pretty pricey, it will run us $540.00 for the three of us. (DS is ten so he pays the adult price) It runs $180.00 per person for ages ten and up and I think $160.00 or $150.00 for children. It is at Dolphin fantaseas. Their website is www.dolphinfantaseas.com

Hi AnnMorin, just read your reply about the Anguilla dolphin encounter and wondered if you thought it was worth the money. Are the facilities clean and also do they take video of you with the dolphins?

thanks!
mom from NC

Has anyone had trouble reserving the Dolphin excursion through disneycruise.com? We want to make sure we do not miss out on this part of our trip. We have found another Dolphin excursion through Shoretrips.com. has anyone been on this one?

Originally posted by cadburysmom
Hi AnnMorin, just read your reply about the Anguilla dolphin encounter and wondered if you thought it was worth the money. Are the facilities clean and also do they take video of you with the dolphins?

thanks!
mom from NC
We are not going until December. I do know tht they will take pictures of you with the dolphins don't know about a video. Will post about it when we get home.

Have you checked out discovery cove in florida. You swim with the dolphins, & the rays, they have a bird area, a snorkle area, and you get a pass to seaworld. :)

We haven't been to discovery cove but are thinking of doing this before our cruise next year and then just enjoy walking around the islands and site seeing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter