Dolphins in Depth?

Noelle

Kungaloosh!
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has done this and what they thought of it. My husband and I are going to WDW alone in July and we wanted to do some things we couldn't really enjoy with the kids. Any details would be appreciated and where do I call to make reservations?

Thanks,
~Noelle

By all means take the Dolphins in Depth tour. My wife and I took it in Sept 2001, and it has been the highlight of our 7 trips to WDW. I had the "honor" ( our handler told us it was the first and olny time she has seen it happen) of having "Toby" give me a "kiss" on the nose. Dolphins are very protective of their noses and normally won't allow you to touch them there. "Toby" passed away this past year, he will be missed by all that got to play with him. This tour will be the fastest three hours you will spend at WDW, and the BEST:wave:

Hi there!

Wow, getting a kiss by a dolphin!

We are going to WDW next year, and already made up our mind to take part in the Dolphin Tour!

How far in advance should we book?

Thanks, and greetings from Germany!:wave:

As they only allow 8 people a day on the tour, you may want to about a month or two in advance. Be flexable on your dates. Have a safe and quick flight and WELCOME to Walt Disney World.
Is this your first time to WDW? :jester:

Hi FiggyFan!:D

We have been to WDW once before!
And well, once is NEVER enough!

We also go to the Paris Resort every Year, but on can't really compare it to Orlando, although it is kind of growing latley.

Thank you for your quick reply, and we will make sure to book the
Dolphin Tour in Time!

Greetings!:wave:

The tour is great. You will spend some time familiarizing yourself with the Dolphin program at WDW. There is a classroom session on Dolphin anatomy and the ecology of their environment.

After the class, you will don wetsuits and enter the top of the Living Seas. There is a platform there where you'll be in about 4 feet of water and the Dolphins are "invited" to participate.

It's a great program and the "hands on" aspect is wonderful. You will get a shirt and video of your contact experience.

You can call 1-407-WDW-Tour (939-8687) to schedule. There is a 15% discount for DVC members and Annual Passholders.

We also got to enjoy the company of Toby and Bob. Bob now has a new companion.

Enjoy!

Dolphins in Depth is truly one of the best things I have ever done at WDW. I highly recommend it. And if you're lucky as I was and you have a small group, you're interaction with the dolphins will be longer and much more intimate.

My favorite was when I was trained on training techniques and was able to "teach" them to jump!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter