Donald 3 day dining plan....

Echo queen

<font color=darkcoral>I like the idea of being clo
Has anyone used this or the the other dining plans? :bitelip: Is it worth it, popcorn:: any great cost savings? :surfweb:

There is no savings with the Disneyland dining plans. It comes out to the same prices you would pay at the park, but you don't get change for the vouchers (pay with a $5 voucher for a $3 snack and you loose the $2) We just pay at the park. If you want to pay in advance, try getting Disney resort gift cards. They can be used at most places in the park and any extra money can be used for souvenirs.

Not worth it. Don't do it. In my opinion, Disney should do away with this. It's the dumbest "so-called" dining plan I've ever seen.

It should be called the "Give us your money so we can rip you off with no discount and no change back" dining plan. Or the "Dumb and Do Not Do Disneyland Dining Plan"! :rotfl:

Thanks so much for your replies :grouphug: :cool1: NO DINING PLAN Got it. :dance3:

Thanks so much for your replies :grouphug: :cool1: NO DINING PLAN Got it. :dance3:

we used the dining plan in december and i would do it again.

but, it was easier for me to help plan and save. plus, i liked the fact you could use them at the outdoor carts, you can't use the cards there.

we had 5 of us (one 2 y/o at the time) so i paid for 4 people and we only got it for 3 days of a 5 day trip.

we didn't have any left over, but we ate in the park a lot. it was warm so we bought lots of water and soda at the carts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter