Done!

I will be at WDW from September 21st to 29th at BLT--reservations already made (my brother and his family will also be there).

And then a week at either BCV or BWV, as I want to enjoy the F&WF and be close to it.

Would love to meet up with someone either of the two weeks?

Cindy

:wave2:

Hi guys :yay:

I'll be in WDW on my own from 20th September till 04 October. I've registered myself for the TOT 10 Miler on 28/29th but so far not booked anything else other than my flights out from Australia.

I will be in orlando myself until october 1st, from september 28th....I would love to have some kind of plans to do things with others while i am there!!! I would like to go to universal, epcot, disney,etc....and of course eating great food,etc... I have no definate plans as of yet....
If this may sound like something you would want to do, meet up with others or just ourselves and enjoy the parks,sites,food,etc.... let me know.....
if you have any questions....just ask....either way, hope you have a great time and experience all that you want too!!!!

37 or is it 38 more days for me.............woot!!

Hi,
I too am a universal homie.....I will be in orlando between sept28th and oct 1st...in sarasota from oct 1st to oct7th and would like to meet up with others who want to do universal!!! I am staying at the point orlando resort,so i will be close!!!
If you or anybody else hates going alone and wants to meet up with other solo travelers, let me know! I hate doing things myself and am open to most things!!!
Any questions, just ask.....

I will arrive on the 27th of september in orlando. Have the plan to start my long week of themeparks with island of adventure on friday.

I'm not familiar with Islands of Adventure... Guess I'll have to do some research on that one. Anyone have a quick link for good info. on it? Thanks.
:)

:sad: not doing IOA or US this trip... but if will be around at WDW from 28th to 7th :)

Macraven... do you still have my number. Will I see you on the 30th ??? When do you go to the Darksidepixiedust:???

Stosh!!! Hope to see you on the 30th!!!

:sad: not doing IOA or US this trip... but if will be around at WDW from 28th to 7th :)

Macraven... do you still have my number. Will I see you on the 30th ??? When do you go to the Darksidepixiedust:???

Stosh!!! Hope to see you on the 30th!!!

i'll be at the motherland from 9/24 until i leave for the darkside on 10/2.

i thought you were coming in later in sept.........

lets hook up if you can.
still have your #.

no pressure from me to have you try hhn..............:crazy2:

to the newbies that have been posting, come join in for the fun.

I will arrive on the 27th of september in orlando. Have the plan to start my long week of themeparks with island of adventure on friday.

i won't be at IOA till 10/2.

not sure of the motherland scheduling yet as DFD hasn't figured it all out yet.

when it is known, you and the other newbie should join in.

oh, that friday could be having some crowds on the studio side.
studio closes at 5 to prepare for hhn that night.
IOA will close at 7 that friday night.

lets hook up if you can.
still have your #.

Heh.... DFD.... I'll even be joining the crew at HHN on the 5th. You know you want to come and join us! ;)

lets hook up if you can.
still have your #.

def'ly Mac.. it has been too long since I hug you at TSM!!!

Heh.... DFD.... I'll even be joining the crew at HHN on the 5th. You know you want to come and join us! ;)

glad you are getting in with the good crew... have fun.. did HHN 2X and my heart does not seem to go along with it.. triple the fun for me Ok!

I plan to be down from 9/28 to 10/6, doing all kinds of crazy including Jellyrolls, 2 D23 events, Wild Africa Trek...oh my!!!

And I finally get to stay a portion of that time at Boardwalk Inn!!! :cool1:

ill be there Sept 29-oct 8th

doing MNSSHP on the 30th and be at the darkside sept 29, oct 4,5,6 and 7th.

would love to meet up with some disers while im there. it will be me and my best friend (girl trip)

would love to meet up with some disers while im there. it will be me and my best friend (girl trip)

look for me in finnegans for the stay and scream period.
i'll be at hhn all the same nights as you.

look for me in finnegans for the stay and scream period.
i'll be at hhn all the same nights as you.

I finally found the courage to reply :blush:

I'll be there from sept 29th - oct 14th and doing HHN most of these nights as well. I would like to meet up with you. This will be the first HHN solo for me. I've been there before.

plutogappie said:
I finally found the courage to reply :blush:

I'll be there from sept 29th - oct 14th and doing HHN most of these nights as well. I would like to meet up with you. This will be the first HHN solo for me. I've been there before.

Come join us. I would think the more people the more fun

Hi all, i will be down between sept 28th through oct1st and want to join the fun at universal,disney,etc....pleaseeeeee let me know where, when, etc.... i am lookinging forward to ragland rd. visit on sept.30th at 7:30 pm to meet up with other park fiends!!! Anyone??? Please let me know.....going solo is not always so fun!!!
Thanks to all,
steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter