Don't Blink or You'll Miss This Pre-Trip Report by Wigd and Shocker

I'm in!! Would not miss a TR for the world!! Especially looking forward to seeing that new D&B Cruise purse!:rotfl:

Tracy was right -- I should have checked in during a commercial last night because by the time Lost ended, I was an emotional wreck. Now, as a penance, I have been relegated to page two. :(

By the way, Shocker, great intro. It really drew me in. :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

The ADRs look super yummy -- lots of good eating there!

I'm here!

Thanks for joining in!

I'm here too!! :goodvibes

Tracy

We are happy to have you!

I'm here, three! Let's see how many posts you can get on this PTR before you leave? Knowing you guys you'll be through 3 pages in the next couple of hours! :rotfl:

It was a slow start because Wigd did not have time to put her two cents in...

Thank you... I do like to know what you are planning so I can stop and think... they are doing this today... or eating here!

Another vicarious Disser.......

I'm here!

We will try to make it worth your while!

Reporting in! I don't need details...just a rough idea of where you'll be to help me get through these 19 that feel like 1900 school days I have left!!:goodvibes

This will be very rough...but you will know what we have planned!

I'm here!

Glad you are here!

Holy Moly I actually made pg 1 of a Wigd and Shocker PTR WOOT!!!

I'm in and can't wait to hear all about your very fast arriving trip!

I purposely waited to post anything else so you first-pagers would have a chance to sub in!

I'm up for knowing plans, but when you are telling about where you are down under several levels on the ship and there are narrow hallways and small rooms, I'll just skip those parts. ;) I don't think I'm going to be a cruise person, but I'll enjoy seeing your pictures of the outdoor parts. :thumbsup2

I hope you guys have a great time!

It is always nice to know what someone fears and then feed on that!

Can't wait for this journey:cool1:

Read fast as we are leaving in less than a week.......

Ok, I'm here...can't wait to here all about your plans. Now I have to go read!:)

More to read now.....I wanted to wait for you to show up!

Im here again too!

Thanks for joining in!

Can't wait to hear your plans! :)

Put your ears on!

I'm very excited for this one! :thumbsup2

I think we are excited as well!

I'm here!

We hope to occupy a little of your time this week!

I'm here!

We were waiting for you!

Palo is on the cruise ship right? :upsidedow

Yes, and we are hopeful that Baylor will not make a big deal about us dining away from him!

WOW your ADRs look fantastic!! Definitely eating at some good spots!!!!! YUMMY!! I love Disney food!!!:love:

OOOH I have heard great things about Palo, we will be getting some food pictures right LOL??????

I will try to convince Wigd to take one or two food pictures!

I'm in!! Would not miss a TR for the world!! Especially looking forward to seeing that new D&B Cruise purse!:rotfl:

I hope we can find time to take a PICTURE of said purse!

Tracy was right -- I should have checked in during a commercial last night because by the time Lost ended, I was an emotional wreck. Now, as a penance, I have been relegated to page two. :(

By the way, Shocker, great intro. It really drew me in. :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

The ADRs look super yummy -- lots of good eating there!

I have to give credit where it is due....of course, the title was Wigd's idea!

ITINERARY

Sunday, May 30: Get up at 4:00 a.m. as flight leaves Wichita at 6:55 a.m.!

delta-airlines-address.jpg

We arrive in Atlanta at 10:06 a.m. and leave for Orlando at 10:55 a.m.

We are scheduled to land at Orlando at 12:27 p.m.

We will be taking the Magical Express and this is the first time we will arrive at the Beach Club through their main entrance.
Every other time we have spent the first night at another resort and transferred over to BCV.

BC_EST_1_998.jpg

We will depart Beach Club on Friday, June 4 at 11:45 a.m. to go here...

disney-cruise-port.jpg

and then we get to get on this baby!!!!

wonder.jpg

On Tuesday, June 8 we will be pried from the handrail and forced off the ship.....but we do get to return to the Beach Club!

We depart Orlando on Friday, June 11th at 6:30 p.m. That means we will leave BCV around 3:30 p.m. after being homeless for 4.5 hours!

We arrive in Atlanta at 8:11 p.m. and leave for Wichita at 9:31 p.m., due to arrive at 10:56 p.m.

WHEW!!!!!!

A whirlwind, but bound to be fun, itinerary!!!

Now, you must remember that in addition to snagging the now infamous strangely dressed park guest shots, you must also get some strangely dressed cruisers on this trip! :lmao:

You're going to LOVE Palo. It was by far the best dining experience of the cruise... we weren't able to get brunch there, but dinner was AMAZING.

We scheduled our Palo ressie opposite our normal dinner rotation - we had late dining in the regular dining rooms, so we did Palo at 6... and then went to our regular restaurant after that (it was our Animator's Palatte night, and we weren't able to get our dining rotation changed). So, we had two dinners that night! :rotfl:

WOW what an itinerary!! I so cannot wait to see what trouble....errr...I mean fun times you guys will get into on the Cruise!!

I'm with Jackie, find those specially dressed cruisers!!!!!!!!

Beach Club...awwww...my future DVC home when the time comes LOL!!!!!

A whirlwind, but bound to be fun, itinerary!!!

Now, you must remember that in addition to snagging the now infamous strangely dressed park guest shots, you must also get some strangely dressed cruisers on this trip! :lmao:

If worse comes to worst, I will give Wigd the camera and let her take a picture of me in my finest Disney wear!

Believe me, that will NOT be a hard thing to do! :eek: :rotfl2:

The characters at Disney are not really THE CHARACTERS!

You're going to LOVE Palo. It was by far the best dining experience of the cruise... we weren't able to get brunch there, but dinner was AMAZING.

We scheduled our Palo ressie opposite our normal dinner rotation - we had late dining in the regular dining rooms, so we did Palo at 6... and then went to our regular restaurant after that (it was our Animator's Palatte night, and we weren't able to get our dining rotation changed). So, we had two dinners that night! :rotfl:

I hope all works out for our Palo reservations. Hopefully, Baylor will make some friends very quickly and choose to hang out with them.

I'm in too!

Your ADRs and schedule look great, busy but great.

We are actually looking forward to some quiet resort time. We are planning many, many hours at SAB!

WOW what an itinerary!! I so cannot wait to see what trouble....errr...I mean fun times you guys will get into on the Cruise!!

I'm with Jackie, find those specially dressed cruisers!!!!!!!!

Beach Club...awwww...my future DVC home when the time comes LOL!!!!!

Trouble? Us?

I, for one, can not WAIT for the awesome cruise apparel we are sure to see. :lmao:

Here is a picture of the outfits Wigd has picked out for our embarkation!

American-Tourist1.png

Thanks for joining in!

It was a slow start because Wigd did not have time to put her two cents in...

:rotfl2:

We will try to make it worth your while!

I'm sure you will!

This will be very rough...but you will know what we have planned!

The ADR's and itin look great!

I purposely waited to post anything else so you first-pagers would have a chance to sub in!

You are too kind!:rotfl2:

Read fast as we are leaving in less than a week.......

More to read now.....I wanted to wait for you to show up!
I'm all caught up! Carry on!

I think we are excited as well!
I would be too!

We hope to occupy a little of your time this week!
sounds good.

Yes, and we are hopeful that Baylor will not make a big deal about us dining away from him!
I hope so too! My DS likes to eat fancy, so he wasn't happy when I told hime we were going to Palo's and so we canceled!:guilty: I know, "what were we thinking??? We will have to go next year on the Dream!

I will try to convince Wigd to take one or two food pictures!
:rotfl2:

I hope we can find time to take a PICTURE of said purse!
Here is mine! I had my friend pick these up for me last week!:)
photo-3.jpg

photo-2.jpg

I have to give credit where it is due....of course, the title was Wigd's idea!

I like how you planned that. I will try to do that on my next cruise! I had tried to do that, but I still ended up cancelling!:mad:
If worse comes to worst, I will give Wigd the camera and let her take a picture of me in my finest Disney wear!

:lmao:

The characters at Disney are not really THE CHARACTERS!

So true! You guys seem to find some good ones too!

I hope all works out for our Palo reservations. Hopefully, Baylor will make some friends very quickly and choose to hang out with them.

:thumbsup2

We are actually looking forward to some quiet resort time. We are planning many, many hours at SAB!

We :love:SAB It's so much fun!/B]

Trouble? Us?

Here is a picture of the outfits Wigd has picked out for our embarkation!

American-Tourist1.png

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

Thanks for the plan...I love that you are planning lots of BC time... but you all never seem to stay away from the parks. We will see!

What an awesomely long trip with a cruise sandwiched in between. You guys are living right! Can't wait to see pictures of the ship. How exciting to be finally ARRIVING at the BC as destination #1.

Great ADRs. Lots of good eating going on there!

Hopefully, Baylor will make some friends very quickly and choose to hang out with them.

From what I have read and heard, the kids make fast friends and never care to see their parents again for the rest of the trip. :laughing:

Love the outfits you have picked out.
I think we should have a preview of you guys in them. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the plan...I love that you are planning lots of BC time... but you all never seem to stay away from the parks. We will see!

And we just LOVE the Florida heat and humidity in a crowded park!

What an awesomely long trip with a cruise sandwiched in between. You guys are living right! Can't wait to see pictures of the ship. How exciting to be finally ARRIVING at the BC as destination #1.

Great ADRs. Lots of good eating going on there!

It will be good not to have to move resorts!

From what I have read and heard, the kids make fast friends and never care to see their parents again for the rest of the trip. :laughing:

Love the outfits you have picked out.
I think we should have a preview of you guys in them. :thumbsup2

I think those outfits are already packed.....darn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter