Don't lose hope

Shadowpan

ALWAYS: Think a Happy Thought Any Merry Little Tho
Ppl allways are saying not to get ur hopes up for vmk to come back well
I am getting my hopes up because i have vmk as my home page and Yavn said we will keep the page up for just a few weeks to notify ppl... well its been a little bit over two months and guess what its still up and if you go to any database link all the stuff is still there

now im not saying look at the vmk home page every chance you get but it wouldnt hurt to check every once in a while

i hope this helps some of u:rolleyes1

Shadow

When they closed it, they closed it for a reason.. They probably put alot of thought into it, and guess what, it's final. Don't get your hopes up, just move forward.

As much as i'd like to agree fan, I can't. There is just so much left for it to be closed. When Disney closes something it disappears. There is alot left of vmk's things. The homepage is still up, yes. Do I think anything will happen or come back soon, no. Do I have an intense gut feeling something will happen soon or in time, yes. I don't believe for one second it's gone for good. I'm sorry but it's my belief.

Everything starts with a dream. Whose to say if it will ever come back or not? I almost think that Disney has to come up with something to build our faith back up with them. I think they owe the community something.

Lets hope one day.

Everything starts with a dream. Whose to say if it will ever come back or not? I almost think that Disney has to come up with something to build our faith back up with them. I think they owe the community something.

Lets hope one day.

I know.. I agree

When they closed it, they closed it for a reason.. They probably put alot of thought into it, and guess what, it's final. Don't get your hopes up, just move forward.

i know this sounds bad for disney but the one of the only things disney thought about is how much money is this making and the first thing that came to mind....... NONE WHAT SO EVER...... so if it where to come back im sure it would be Pay To Play i'm sure over 75% of the old player would play and i say move forward but still keep ur hopes up dont give up

and i do agree with everybody else

Why exactly would Disney bring VMK back? It made zero profit for the company, and there are many other games for play that cost something that converting it over made little sense.

Everyone needs to realize that VMK is gone. We couldn't save it. We need to move on with our lives and not let the past get us down. Besides, it seems a majority have found VFK to be a worthwhile successor, which I find rather odd, but still. Remember VMK for what it was, not what you want it to be.

i know this sounds bad for disney but the one of the only things disney thought about is how much money is this making and the first thing that came to mind....... NONE WHAT SO EVER...... so if it where to come back im sure it would be Pay To Play i'm sure over 75% of the old player would play and i say move forward but still keep ur hopes up dont give up

and i do agree with everybody else

May I ask where you got the statistics from? 75% seems a bit high and even if 75% would like VMK back, there will always be that % of players who will probably quit. I mean, with the staff signed to other game contracts and a large number of players who possibly wont be interested in VMK anymore, I'm sure the game would quickly decline and possibly cost Disney even more money. I know I'm sounding negative but I don't think many people would like returning to a game that could of caused them alot of pain..

My feelings on this subject will always seem a bit mixed but today, I just seem less supportive of bring back the dead. I do admit to being a bit nostalgic, but who hasn't?

Way to think positively ill, however I just don't see it. All the staff we loved
are on different games, and even if it did open again I don't think I would
trust disney to start playing again. :sad1:

It hurts me everytime I look at the page. But I can't stay away for long. Hey guys..I'm back! Dristina.. is back..

Im not going to lose hope, and its not like its a bad thing to have some faith in something. Its not a crime o_o I think DIsney does owe it to us vmk, and im pretty sure they will (or have) realize this sooner or later. Maybe one day we will have our magical kingdom back, dreams do come true sometimes you know.

Im not going to lose hope, and its not like its a bad thing to have some faith in something. Its not a crime o_o I think DIsney does owe it to us vmk, and im pretty sure they will (or have) realize this sooner or later. Maybe one day we will have our magical kingdom back, dreams do come true sometimes you know.

Oh, they owe us big time.

And the longer I think about VMK, the more hope I lose. As much as I really, really, REALLY want VMK back, I don't think it's gonna happen.:sad:

I eqaully really hate to sound negative.:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter