Dooney Disney Bags!!!

Woot! Can't wait to see it! I'm heading down to Disneyland CA again in a couple months. Hope they have some cute new purses by then:)

I actually called Disneyland Delivears to see if I could just get one shipped from Disneyland & was told that they do not carry these bags @ Disneyland. The CM said they were only available @ WDW! :scared1:

From what I have read, there are no zippers. I just broke down and got one on Ebay yesterday so as soon as I receive it, I will post pictures. :goodvibes

You are correct. :) I got my med tassel bag last week and there is no zipper, a friend got the large tote and it too had no zipper. Both just had the magnetic snap. Can you tell us how big the tote is when you get it? It is hard to tell from my friends pictures. :)

At one of the stores at WDW that's selling it they said they're getting it with a blue background soon....

Can you tell us how big the tote is when you get it? It is hard to tell from my friends pictures. :)

Yes, I will. I am a little worried that it might be too big, I took the measurements and measured the bags I currently have to try and get a better idea of size (Yes, I am a dork :hyper:).....it's definitely bigger than what I am used to carrying.

The seller I bought from on Ebay just emailed me to let me know it's being shipped via UPS today. I am assuming it's coming from Florida and since I am in AZ, I HOPE, HOPE, HOPE it will get here this week! I am dying....:laughing: The seller was really cool and let me pick from one she already had open (so I could see the pattern) or choose a wrapped one and take a chance on the pattern. I really like the placement of the unwrapped one, so I took that one!

No doubt about it, they are very cute.

I still haven't cancelled mine. I decided to just wait and see if it ever comes.:rotfl:

There is someone on Ebay that is actually selling the large tote as a PRE SALE!!! The listing states that "we are expecting a shipment by the end of this month and we should start shipping them out by the beginning of December"!!!! :eek:

Kayla's Mom, I am also wondering if I should have ordered the tassel bag. I was at Macy's the other day and saw a purse about the size of the large tote. It was alot bigger than I normally buy. At least I will have more room to carry all of my families stuff they always hand me :lmao: I just wish that it would get here so I can see it. HAs anyone called WDW merchandising to check on their orders lately. The last time I called was last week.

I just ordered a wristlet today ~ was told they are in stock! I hope the pics are placed well! Can't wait till it gets here!

Kayla's Mom, I am also wondering if I should have ordered the tassel bag. I was at Macy's the other day and saw a purse about the size of the large tote. It was alot bigger than I normally buy. At least I will have more room to carry all of my families stuff they always hand me :lmao: I just wish that it would get here so I can see it. HAs anyone called WDW merchandising to check on their orders lately. The last time I called was last week.

I called WDW merchandising last week as well - was told from now until mid-December. My bag I won on Ebay is scheduled to be delivered on Friday! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! :woohoo: Good thing I am going on a field trip with DD's class, otherwise I would probably be staking out the UPS man all day! :laughing:

I called WDW merchandising last week as well - was told from now until mid-December. My bag I won on Ebay is scheduled to be delivered on Friday! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! :woohoo: Good thing I am going on a field trip with DD's class, otherwise I would probably be staking out the UPS man all day! :laughing:

Ooh I'm so excited for you! Will send good vibes to you and the delivery man so it gets there safe and sound. :)

Ooh I'm so excited for you! Will send good vibes to you and the delivery man so it gets there safe and sound. :)

Thanks! I got it today and I LOVE IT!! So excited and glad that I got the large tote. It's not as big as I thought it was going to be and will be just perfect. :goodvibes Here are some pics (I had DH take one of it on my shoulder to give people an idea of size):

photo3.jpg

purse.jpg

purse2.jpg

It looks great on you!
Wear it in Good Health and Wealth.

Such a super cute purse.

Thanks! I got it today and I LOVE IT!! So excited and glad that I got the large tote. It's not as big as I thought it was going to be and will be just perfect. :goodvibes Here are some pics (I had DH take one of it on my shoulder to give people an idea of size):

photo3.jpg

purse.jpg

purse2.jpg

Thank you so much for posting those photos! I really appreciate you wearing it because it's easier to see the size in perspective. I want one so badly, but I need a bag that zips. I just have way too much stuff... :(

It looks great on you!
Wear it in Good Health and Wealth.

Such a super cute purse.

Thanks Fairykin! :goodvibes

Thank you so much for posting those photos! I really appreciate you wearing it because it's easier to see the size in perspective. I want one so badly, but I need a bag that zips. I just have way too much stuff... :(

You know, it really stays closed really well. The buckle stays in place and unless you carry around a bunch of really tiny things, I think it might be ok....(not that I would try and talk you into it or anything....! :rolleyes1)

You know, it really stays closed really well. The buckle stays in place and unless you carry around a bunch of really tiny things, I think it might be ok....(not that I would try and talk you into it or anything....! :rolleyes1)

:lmao: Of course you wouldn't try to talk me into it!;) :goodvibes

I got mine this week also! :cool1: The large tote and it is AWESOME! Like Kayla's Mom said it is not as big as I thought it would be but still has plenty of room. I do wish the straps were a little longer though.
I have been using it since Monday evening and have received TONS of complements! :)

:lmao: Of course you wouldn't try to talk me into it!;) :goodvibes

I didn't even notice this until today, but there are also two snaps on each side of the inside of the purse. So you have the main buckle and a snap to the left and to the right of it to keep it closed. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter