• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dooney sale

If you happen to have a Dooney factory store near you, go in ASAP! I bought a Haunted Mansion Wallpaper crossbody (for my almost 9 year old) , Villains Ear Hat crossbody (for my 6.5 year old), an Aulani wristlet (for my MIL), a Minnie Très Chic shopper tote (for my husband’s cousin), and a Club 33 Le Salon Nouveau tote (for myself).

The bags for my littles seem kind of silly but they have no idea we are leaving for Disney very shortly after Christmas so it’ll be a fun way to let them know. In a couple of years, the older one will want nice purses and I’m definitely not sharing mine with either of them :rolleyes1

If you happen to have a Dooney factory store near you, go in ASAP! I bought a Haunted Mansion Wallpaper crossbody (for my almost 9 year old) , Villains Ear Hat crossbody (for my 6.5 year old), an Aulani wristlet (for my MIL), a Minnie Très Chic shopper tote (for my husband’s cousin), and a Club 33 Le Salon Nouveau tote (for myself).

The bags for my littles seem kind of silly but they have no idea we are leaving for Disney very shortly after Christmas so it’ll be a fun way to let them know. In a couple of years, the older one will want nice purses and I’m definitely not sharing mine with either of them :rolleyes1
Do you mind saying what you paid? The closest outlet is about 45 minutes from me

Do you mind saying what you paid? The closest outlet is about 45 minutes from me
Too much :rolleyes: My total including tax was about $600, but that was for 4 bags and a wristlet. All things considered, it wasn’t that bad. There was a woman who came in and she had called the store the night before to hold a bag for her. She and her daughter got in the car at 4 am and drove down from Maine to buy the Nutcracker tote.

I went in on a whim because I happened to be heading to drop something off at in-laws house and the outlets are about 5 minutes from their house. I’m really glad I stopped in; I don’t usually do so.

My bags arrived yesterday and I couldn't be happier. Placement on the cats satchel is phenomenal and the Minnie tote is even cuter in person.
Sweet! Mine hasn't shipped yet, but maybe that's because I'm in Canada.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter