Door Hangers

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I cannot imagine what you are going through. :hug:I can see why you have not felt like doing anything disney lately. I hope things get better for you. When you are ready and feel up to it, I was wondering if you would mind doing a few designs for me. Your work is so amazing!
I would like to have this castle design with Brian, Melanie, Isabella, and Livie with the year 2010 and one without the year.

Also, I would like to have a door hanger and window cling for my dd 16th birthday. Her name is Isabella. I love the one with Mickey, Minnie, and Donald with the cake and decorations but, I was thinking of maybe something christmasy as she is a Christmas Eve baby and she wants to spend her 16th birthday at DW.

And one more request.. I really like your family window clings as well. Would it be possible for me to get these?
Dad (Brian) very, very short black hair
Mom (Melanie) short, straight blonde hair
Daughter (teenager, Isabella) short, straight dirty blonde hair
Daughter (10, Livie) short, straight blonde hair
2 cats (1 black, 1 orange)
1 small dog (****zu-poodle, black and grey)

Absolutely no rush on these, whenever you feel up to it.
Thanks,
Melanie

I just realized that the first few letters of my dog's breed was bleeped out. I got kind of tickled when I saw it because I didn't know it would do that. If you are wondering what kind of dog she is, she is called a shi-poo. I guess I can't put the full name of the first part (if I am spelling it right) so it sounds like shizu minus the t.

Thank you. Sure I can do these for you. Too funny the Dis thinks your dog is a dirty word!

Will work on them for you this weekend

Tracie

First and foremost, my condolences on the loss of your BF:flower3::hug:

Second, and with no rush... Can you make a PeterPan and Tinkerbell door hanger that says Lauren's Room, maybe with a light green background? A second one of your castle design that says Lauren ( no date) in the pixie dust to make it reversible when I laminate it?

Thanks so much.

Wanda

Ps. (edit) Just read my post... LOL... that is one hanger with both Tink and Peter characters on it. If you don't have an image that fits with both the just Peter will be great! The 2nd castle image is what will make the door hanger reversible! TIA

a door hanger:

I was wondering if you can make me one of these with my DIS name on it (Arwen0503).

Thanks

doorhangerarwen0503.jpg

Tracie

Second, and with no rush... Can you make a PeterPan and Tinkerbell door hanger that says Lauren's Room, maybe with a light green background?

Thanks so much.

Wanda

Ps. (edit) Just read my post... LOL... that is one hanger with both characters on it. If you don't have an image that fits with both the just Peter will be great! TIA

Will work on it this weekend. Have to get ready for work now. Thanks for the kind words also.

Tracie

Tracie so very sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you. Your designs are amazing, i am venturing out and thinking i want to dec. My room on my next trip to dw. I would like to have you when you feel up to it, a double sided door hanger, birthday and do you dis. Thanks alot

judi

Hi Tracie! Let me first say how sorry I am for your loss! Time will help heal your wounds. Your work is amazing! I have a request and a, perhaps stupid, question. The question is do people hang the door hangers on the outside of their resort room door knobs or on the inside. Do they ever get stolen? Anywhooo, my request is for the door hanger in post #439 with John, Kelly, Taylor, Mackenzie and Evan on it. Thanks so much.

I am so sorry everyone! I have been gone for a little while. My sister in law (who was also my best friend for 27 yrs. and my WDW buddy) passed away suddenly. We made so many things for our trips over the years, and I just could not bring myself to get on and do anything "Disney" for a little bit.

Will try to get caught up!

Tracie

So sorry for your loss. I know what it is like to lose someone you love. :grouphug:Be kind to yourself. Penny:flower3:

Hi Tracie! Let me first say how sorry I am for your loss! Time will help heal your wounds. Your work is amazing! I have a request and a, perhaps stupid, question. The question is do people hang the door hangers on the outside of their resort room door knobs or on the inside. Do they ever get stolen? Anywhooo, my request is for the door hanger in post #439 with John, Kelly, Taylor, Mackenzie and Evan on it. Thanks so much.

That's not a stupid question! I have put mine on the outside lots of trips and never had one stolen. I laminate them or the weather will do a number on them, but I really don't know why anyone would want it if it is personalized for your family. I will get it done today or tomorrow.

Tracie

I love your designs!
I would like to make a request if you have the time.

Could I have the large castle that has "Magic happens in Disney" written underneath it with Mum, Dad & Laura written in the pixie dust but without 2009 on it.

Many thanks!

Here ya go sorry for the delay

honeybear.jpg

Tracie

OOOOHHHHH These are great! Now I have to have these for our upcoming trip. Can I request a couple? Please with lots of pixie dust on top.

Tinkerbell with Happy Sweet 16 Jessica

Tinkerbell with Happy Sweet 16 Courtney

Thanks.

tinksweet16hanger2.jpg

Tracie,

Thank you so much these are great and the girls are going to love them. You sure do know how to spread the pixie dust around.

Cinderella1001

OOOOHHHHH These are great! Now I have to have these for our upcoming trip. Can I request a couple? Please with lots of pixie dust on top.

Tinkerbell with Happy Sweet 16 Jessica

Tinkerbell with Happy Sweet 16 Courtney

Pirates in the Caribbean Do not Disturb

Having a magical time on the Magic (Cruise)

Thanks.

Here is the other one

pirateshanger.jpg

Tracie

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I cannot imagine what you are going through. :hug:I can see why you have not felt like doing anything disney lately. I hope things get better for you. When you are ready and feel up to it, I was wondering if you would mind doing a few designs for me. Your work is so amazing!
I would like to have this castle design with Brian, Melanie, Isabella, and Livie with the year 2010 and one without the year.

Thanks,
Melanie

Here are the first 2

melanieh.jpg

melanieh2.jpg

Tracie

Second, and with no rush... Can you make a PeterPan and Tinkerbell door hanger that says Lauren's Room, maybe with a light green background? A second one of your castle design that says Lauren ( no date) in the pixie dust to make it reversible when I laminate it?

Thanks so much.

Wanda

Ps. (edit) Just read my post... LOL... that is one hanger with both Tink and Peter characters on it. If you don't have an image that fits with both the just Peter will be great! The 2nd castle image is what will make the door hanger reversible! TIA

petertinkhnger.jpg

Just got back from vacation (alas not to WDW)

laurendoorhanger.jpg

castlenamedoorhanger.jpg

Tracie

Tracie so very sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you. Your designs are amazing, i am venturing out and thinking i want to dec. My room on my next trip to dw. I would like to have you when you feel up to it, a double sided door hanger, birthday and do you dis. Thanks alot

judi

Thank you for the kind words. What kind of birthday design would you like?

Tracie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter