Dopey Shenanigans! A Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend TR (Completed-videos added)

Le Cellier is a favorite of mine. The filet mignon is a great choice and nothing beats dipping the pretzel bread into there cheddar cheese soup. How was the Poutine? I've never had it there.

I love that pretzel bread. Poutine was very good.

I recommend STK in Disney springs. They have good steaks there as well but everything is a la carte so it does get pricey.

Interesting. I have heard pretty bad reviews of that place.

Glad you got a much needed nap and to wake up and eat at Le Cellier! Lucky! It looks great and I’ve been meaning to try it for some time! Solo monorail car! Score! Peter Pan right off the elevator! I hope you got a good nights rest after a fun day at HS and a full belly! Looking forward to the full recap!

Glad you got a much needed nap and to wake up and eat at Le Cellier! Lucky! It looks great and I’ve been meaning to try it for some time! Solo monorail car! Score! Peter Pan right off the elevator! I hope you got a good nights rest after a fun day at HS and a full belly! Looking forward to the full recap!
Yeah the nap was much needed even though I wouldn't admit it at the time. Full recap coming up soon!

You have to think about who the reviews were from. I enjoyed my food there - my only issue was that they didn’t pour a 45 dollar glass of champagne in front of me which is odd.
True most reviews come from Disney blog sites. How was the atmosphere? Many have said its very loud in there.

Your first WDW nap! Now you know what the rest of us were talking about when we say these race weekends are tiring! ;)

I like the Star Wars stuff in DHS, too - it’s fun!

That filet looks soooooo good. OMG.

Your first WDW nap! Now you know what the rest of us were talking about when we say these race weekends are tiring! ;)

I like the Star Wars stuff in DHS, too - it’s fun!

That filet looks soooooo good. OMG.
Just a little tiring ;)

It was very good!

True most reviews come from Disney blog sites. How was the atmosphere? Many have said its very loud in there.

It’s a weird atmosphere not like normal steakhouses. They have a DJ playing while eating a $50 steak which is very weird to me. It’s a very trendy place reminds me of hip/trendy places in Manhattan.

I can't imagine why you might need a nap?? :rotfl:

Glad you got in a nice dinner before the full!

Love the picture with Peter Pan! What a lucky chance that you found him right when you got off the elevator!

I can't imagine why you might need a nap?? :rotfl:

Glad you got in a nice dinner before the full!

Love the picture with Peter Pan! What a lucky chance that you found him right when you got off the elevator!
Yeah it was much needed and dinner was great too!

I didn't nap after the 5K (because I never do at home either!!) but those 3 am wake ups are tough!! I felt like a zombie by 6 p.m. After the 10K I definitely knew I'd be napping that afternoon. I'm glad you rested up for the big day!! Looking forward to reading your review!

I didn't nap after the 5K (because I never do at home either!!) but those 3 am wake ups are tough!! I felt like a zombie by 6 p.m. After the 10K I definitely knew I'd be napping that afternoon. I'm glad you rested up for the big day!! Looking forward to reading your review!
Yeah that rest was definitely needed!

I love the new scenes in Star Tours glad you got to see them
I’m also glad you got a nap they are awesome :cloud9:
We haven’t been to Le Cellier in years how was your steak?
Did you feel like a celebrity with a car all to yourself lol
Very cool meeting Peter Pan

I love the new scenes in Star Tours glad you got to see them
I’m also glad you got a nap they are awesome :cloud9:
We haven’t been to Le Cellier in years how was your steak?
Did you feel like a celebrity with a car all to yourself lol
Very cool meeting Peter Pan
I really enjoy Le Cellier. It was my second time there.

I can understand why you needed that nap! You've been whirlwind busy every since you arrived. I really liked the old time looking Christmas decorations at MGM...oops Hollywood Studios...(still catch myself calling it MGM).

I can understand why you needed that nap! You've been whirlwind busy every since you arrived. I really liked the old time looking Christmas decorations at MGM...oops Hollywood Studios...(still catch myself calling it MGM).
Yep I was very busy!

I loved what they did with the decor this year. I prefer the tree there than outside the park.

Lots of great shots of you in the last .1 of the half!

Sounds like a relaxing day. Was Peter a special thing for Marathon Weekend? Or is he a random occurrence at BLT? Either way cool find! AKL had Mickey out that weekend in his safari gear so wondering if other resorts did something similar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter