Dopey Shenanigans! A Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend TR (Completed-videos added)

Awesome pictures on Main Street with the castle!

Wow are people rude with the cameras! I always sort of chuckle (while being annoyed) when people use their flash for stuff like that...I mean really, hope good is that picture going to turn out? :rolleyes2

The last night is always a little sad but it looks like you made the most of it.
Thanks!

Yeah I don’t understand why having your flash on at night during fireworks helps anything.

Thankfully the trip isn’t over just yet ;)

Awesome pictures! Watching HEA and being in MK is the best way to end a WDW vacation.

Your ride photos are great and yes the metal is real :rotfl:
We love HEA so much perfect way to end your day
Your pictures are beautiful

So many fireworks pictures!!!! (Is it weird that I had the music from Wishes going through my head while I was looking at these pictures? I know Happily Ever After uses different music, but I haven't seen it yet, so ... Wishes music it is.)

Back when I was young and stupid, I used to try to take fireworks pictures with my flash on. It didn't work. So I turned my flash off. I understand taking one picture with the flash on if you've never taken pictures at night before, but ... I don't understand the second one. Didn't you see how bad the first one came out?
(Now that I'm old and less stupid, I very rarely use my flash in general - I only use it when I absolutely need it and I know it won't disrupt whatever I'm taking pictures of)

So many fireworks pictures!!!! (Is it weird that I had the music from Wishes going through my head while I was looking at these pictures? I know Happily Ever After uses different music, but I haven't seen it yet, so ... Wishes music it is.)

Back when I was young and stupid, I used to try to take fireworks pictures with my flash on. It didn't work. So I turned my flash off. I understand taking one picture with the flash on if you've never taken pictures at night before, but ... I don't understand the second one. Didn't you see how bad the first one came out?
(Now that I'm old and less stupid, I very rarely use my flash in general - I only use it when I absolutely need it and I know it won't disrupt whatever I'm taking pictures of)
This 10 photo limit on posts doesn't help. Wishes music is still great and on my playlist.

Yep, I barely use my flash ever.

Your HEA pics are really great!! This trip, our only chance to see them was the night of our Highway in the Sky monorail dine-around event. We did have a balcony to watch from the Contemporary, and they had the sound piped in, but it was just too darn cold and REALLY windy!!! I definitely need to get back to WDW ASAP to get a re-do in!!

Your HEA pics are really great!! This trip, our only chance to see them was the night of our Highway in the Sky monorail dine-around event. We did have a balcony to watch from the Contemporary, and they had the sound piped in, but it was just too darn cold and REALLY windy!!! I definitely need to get back to WDW ASAP to get a re-do in!!

Thanks! How was the Highway in the Sky? Too bad you didn't get good viewing of it.

Wow! Just wow! Your pictures are amazing!

Thank you!

Your TR has inspired me to do my first runDisney event. I threw my hat into the Star Wars Virtual Half Marathon :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter