Dot icons, please read

W

WebmasterAlex

The "dot" icons are back on, here is what is supposed to do. Hopefully this will make the color change people a little more mellow

Use 'dot' icons?
When this feature is enabled, a logged in user will see a "dot" (or whatever graphic you choose) on the folder icons (hot folders, new folders, etc) next to the threads that they have participated in. May be resource intensive so use with caution.

You said "or whatever graphic you choose"

if you mean the little black dot I keep seeing on stuff how might I change that to something a lil more invited so I dont keep thinking those are bad thread or something LOL

no wheelsie, that is whatever dot the board chooses, it can't be on and individual basis

Alex,

I do like the dots. I like to go back and revisit the posts to which I've contributed, just in case there is question about what I've posted. This gives me a really easy way to scan without doing a search on my user name. Thanks.

Bob

SHould there be a dot on every post that we reply to?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter