Down to the wire... Is it normal to be this nervous?!

GriswoldDisneyMom

Mouseketeer
Our flight leaves in less than 12 hours. My mom and dad will be collecting us at approximately 3:00am. The kids are asleep. The bags are in the van. Carry-ons are by the door, waiting for literal last minute stuff.

I am as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs! I am looking forward to this, I really am. But I'm nervous and edgy and worried.

How normal is this? Help! :sick:

I think it's totally normal to be excited and nervous - vacations cost a lot of money and take a lot of planning. You just want it to all go well. But remember - you're going to have a fantastic time!! There is so much magic at Disney World. Have a great time and report back how much fun you have!

Lulu'sMom- Yep- first time for all of us. My mom is taking the whole family in celebration of her retirement: My mom, dad, me, my 3 kids (17, 17, 10), my middle sis and her hubby and daughter (almost 10), and my youngest sis (27).

We fly out of Dallas at 7 in the morning. We should be sleeping, but now all three of the kids are awake again! Grrr!

I guess all there is left to do now is just relax and go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter