Downloading photo's to laptop

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
could someone tell me how to download my memory maker photo's to my laptop computer? I am drawing a blank, thank you

could someone tell me how to download my memory maker photo's to my laptop computer? I am drawing a blank, thank you
When I go into MDE to look at the photos, there is a button on the screen to download the photos. Is it not there? My only experience with it was when it was included with the APs for a while, but it was very simple.

Go to www.disneyworld.com
Click on Sign In Or Create Account near the top of the screen
Type in the email address for your Disney account
Click on Continue
Type in the password for your Disney account
Click on Sign In
Hover your mouse over MyDisney Experience
Click on Photos
Click on View Media
Click on the first photo
Directly underneath the photo, you will see: the date the photo was taken, the date the photo expires, then a blue circle with a downward facing white arrow, then a trash can
Click on the blue circle with the downward facing arrow
It will say: Your download has begun
There will be a popup which will say:
Save as (this is where you type in the name you want to give the photo)
Tags
Where (this is where you use the pull-down menu to chose where you want the photo to go on your computer)
Click on Save
There is a > to the right of the photo. Click on it to move to the next photo.
Repeat the download process for the next photo.

If there is a way to download all of the photos at once, I don't know what it is.
Perhaps someone else will post.

When we went to Disney a few years ago, one of our relatives bought the memory maker option. As I recall there is a way to download many pictures at once, but they ended up with a lot of folders that needed more work to arrange in any meaningful way. Files were named in some random way that didn't really help you to identify them. I recall helping them to organize their photos into meaningful folders, but don't recall what buttons to push. Usually in sites allowing for downloading, there are other selections to choose from so you don't have to download every picture individually. Look for ways to 'highlight' multiple pictures or see if there is a 'download all' option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter