Downtown restaurant

Ejeffef66

Earning My Ears
so I am going to Disneyland paris next March and have booked a table in the marvel hotel downtown restaurant for 10:30pm. Online it says the the restaurant closes at 11pm, so was wondering if there will be enough time for that? I assume there will be but not sure if anyone else has booked the later time slots.
Thank you for any help :)

Note- this was the only time available hence I booked it

To be honest, I have no idea...

On one hand, the French love leisurely dinners and do not rush you.
On the other hand, the French can also be strict when it comes to rules and opening/closing times.

My guess, it might be a bit more rushed than at other times of the day, but not that they will force you to eat appetizer, main and dessert in 30 minutes. Maybe an hour? So people working the last shift can take the train home?

Please report back, I am curious how full the restaurant is at that time.

The Kitchen will Close at 11pm

You are booking a time slot 9 months in advance Many Cancellations will come in

I would book dinner & be seated by 10pm

You are booking a time ahead

To be honest, I have no idea...

On one hand, the French love leisurely dinners and do not rush you.
On the other hand, the French can also be strict when it comes to rules and opening/closing times.

My guess, it might be a bit more rushed than at other times of the day, but not that they will force you to eat appetizer, main and dessert in 30 minutes. Maybe an hour? So people working the last shift can take the train home?

Please report back, I am curious how full the restaurant is at that time.
This is what I was thinking. I will just have to see and hope for the best 😂

I will let you know !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter