DP Restrictions

allegracristina

Mouseketeer
I'm sure this has been asked before, but unfortunately, even the advanced search function is not currently working. Are there any restrictions on the DP other than Teppanyaki? Is there somewhere that lists the restrictions at each restaurant? For example, at a restaurant like LeCellier or Concourse Steakhouse, can you choose any dessert or appetizer, etc., or do you have to choose from a limited few? Any help would be appreciated. TIA

It was our experience last August when we were on the free DDP, Marrakesh would NOT allow DS7 to order an appetizer or dessert with his kids meal. It did include his beverage. I didn't question this practice since he didn't want an appetizer and his brother(11) gave him his dessert. They did substitute a bowl of ice cream for their regular desserts. :flower:

On the other hand, LeCellier was very accommodating to him. They let him choose an adult appetizer and they had childrens desserts. They brought out extra baskets of pretzel bread whenever he asked and brought his meal out as he ordered it, plain, no sauces or lettuce. He was very HAPPY here. :flower:

Thank you for your response! We are just two adults though, and I'd like to know if certain items are not included in the plan (appetizers, desserts, etc. ).
Or if there is any place where limitations/restrictions are listed. Thanks again!

CM called Teppanyaki directly for me and they told her there are no restrictions on the dining plan. I had previously heard that sushi and lobster were extra. They said lobster was additional if you "added" it to your entree. But the entrees with lobster included were no extra cost. Same with sushi as an appetizer.

We loved Teppanyaki last September, but the family wanted me to cancel our August ressie if we had to pay extra.

LWcalif said:
CM called Teppanyaki directly for me and they told her there are no restrictions on the dining plan. I had previously heard that sushi and lobster were extra. They said lobster was additional if you "added" it to your entree. But the entrees with lobster included were no extra cost. Same with sushi as an appetizer.

We loved Teppanyaki last September, but the family wanted me to cancel our August ressie if we had to pay extra.

When we dined there we were told it was extra, that it wasn't allowed on the dining plan. Things might have changed of course.

The only restriction that we encountered at LeCellier was that we were not allowed the dessert sampler. We weren't allowed to use 2 dessert choices for it either. This may have changed. I've read many reviews of LeCellier that stated they were allowed to do this. We were allowed to order the filet and lobster special. I don't know if they offer this anymore. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter