• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream and Fantasy are both in PC today.

I love watching the port cams! I know which one is where from looking at Marine Traffic and I know we could tell if we saw the back but is there anyway to know just by looking at the ships in port like this which one is which?

The Fantasy is sailing now.

Last edited:
I love watching the port cams! I know which one is where from looking at Marine Traffic and I know we could tell if we saw the back but is there anyway to know just by looking at the ships in port like this which one is which?
At this resolution I don't know that you can tell the difference in the screen shot. I can't think of any large diferences in the two. Maybe someone else?

Last edited:
If you like looking at cruise ships, check out the Port Miami Webcam and see six in a row including the Wonder docked in front of the new Carnival Mardi Gras. There's a slight difference in size!

Dream is leaving now. Should have gone to Jetty Park today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter