DREAMS COME TRUE! Sandy and James TR 6/18/08: 8/28 finally an update!

lov2b@disney

DIS Veteran
Welcome to my TR! It has taken me a little time to get it started, hope you all enjoy it!

We had a wonderful trip, though a little stressful at times, after all we honeymooned with 3 boys and both families :faint:

I will start with the vendors who all were wonderful:

Disney and Marion A: Wonderful, they really do make sure all the details are taken care of! Marion is a true professional, there will definately be a hole left when she retires! She was receptive to our ideas and pulled it all together wonderfully!

Floral B+: We had Laura, she was very nice, you can really tell she loves her job. I had brought lots of pictures to our PS and she went from there, none were exactly what I wanted, probably because I wasnt sure what I wanted. I wanted peonies and roses I got both- the peonies in my bouquet were a little more purple than I liked and the flowers in my bouquet started to fall out before the ceremony. Our reception flowers including white peonies were beautiful. overall wonderful--

Beaute Speciale A: We had Lily- she was great. She came to my room at 4:45 was bubbly and happy- I on the other hand was bearly dry and dressed! She was patient and got her stuff ready while I finished--
of course I had pictures of what i wanted- and forgot them in the car- oh well, she had told me she did Jessicas hair the day before and since I had seen it I told her a loved her hair- she then modified it for me! :cool1:
My makeup at first, I was like :scared1: I dont usually wear alot and she had talked my into fake eyelashes- After I settled in with it I loved it and the eyelashes, they opened my eyes and it looks great in pictures!

Randy A+: There really is nothing more to say! He is awsome! Everything everyone else has ever said is true and beyond! i cannot wait to see what the pictures look like- the anticipation is killing me!

Rev. Jack Day A: He is such a sweet man! We sent him our vows, he adlibed a little, perfectly. The only complaint from our guests was they had trouble hearing him during the ceremony- I think it was because of the large outdoor space.

Carolyn Allens A: The only service we used is a tux for DF. The came promptly and DF's tux fit perfect. She didnt have the cuff links but had them at bellservice at the hotel by the next morning- it was definately and easy process!

Joann A+: Okay who is Joann: she is one of 2 people I invited from my job. i have worked with her for more than 11 years. She is probably the best hearted person I have ever met! She was staying with a friend in orlando to come to the wedding. Since I didnt have a bridal party she stayed with me the night before the wedding- otherwise it wouldve been me alone since DH and I stayed apart-- She suffered throught the 4:30 am wake up- made me coffee and kept the camera rolling! She wondered Epcot behind Randy taking more pictures and help me with my dress. She is the only person who offered to help us with our children in between the reception and dessert party! I just needed to thank her for all her help! Talk about going above and beyond! I hope all of you have a "Joann" in your life!

I think that is our vendors--

Day One Coming...

Yeah you started!! Can't wait to see all your pictures!!

Sandy!!
Your MK pics look great! Was yours at 5am? Looks pretty dark.
Great photos, do you remember who your photographer was?
Thanks for posting, I look forward to a lot more!!

You MK Photos are great!! I love the Orange Castle in teh background!

:love: Beautiful you are a true Princess.... The pictures are once again BEAUTIFUL!

Woo hoo!!!! can't wait to hear about everything :)

Yay for starting your TR! Your MK pictures came out great - I love your bouquet. Can't wait to hear more!

YEAH! Sandy, you started your TR! I am so excited. I love you MK photos they are amazing! I was happy to see my name in you first post! That made me feel so excited! Wasn't Lili amazing! She is Superwoman! Isn't it amazing how she creates exactly what you want! Wow! You looked wonderful!

When I was checking out your MK pics, I thought is was weird that I had not received any notification from Disney that my pics were up. So, I tried to guess my username and I know the password is alway 1971. After a few tries I guessed right and discovered mine were up too. Did you get notification from Disney to let you know yours were available?

Well, I can't wait to read more about your trip. I think it is so neat that we are working on our TRs at the same time. I love it. Your TR will be my relief when I am taking a break from mine! :laughing:

Wow, I especially love the photos by Cinderella's fountain :lovestruc

Do you know who your photographer was?

Sandy!!
Your MK pics look great! Was yours at 5am? Looks pretty dark.
Great photos, do you remember who your photographer was?
Thanks for posting, I look forward to a lot more!!
Thanks, yes it was 5am :faint: our photographer was TY!

You MK Photos are great!! I love the Orange Castle in teh background!
Thanks! I love how the castle changes color-so neat..
:love: Beautiful you are a true Princess.... The pictures are once again BEAUTIFUL!

Thank you- princess- I accept;)
Yeah, TR! :yay: :yay: Can't wait to read more! Great MK photos! :goodvibes

Thank you, More coming!
Your MK photos look beautiful! Can't wait to hear more!!!

Thanks! more on the way!

HOORAY!!!

popcorn::

:thumbsup2

Woo hoo!!!! can't wait to hear about everything :)

Everything, on its way!
yay for starting!!!!! :)
:yay: :yay: i know finally!

Yay for starting your TR! Your MK pictures came out great - I love your bouquet. Can't wait to hear more!

Thank you! My bouquet smelled so good, it was a little different than I anticipated:rolleyes:

YEAH! Sandy, you started your TR! I am so excited. I love you MK photos they are amazing! I was happy to see my name in you first post! That made me feel so excited! Wasn't Lili amazing! She is Superwoman! Isn't it amazing how she creates exactly what you want! Wow! You looked wonderful!

When I was checking out your MK pics, I thought is was weird that I had not received any notification from Disney that my pics were up. So, I tried to guess my username and I know the password is alway 1971. After a few tries I guessed right and discovered mine were up too. Did you get notification from Disney to let you know yours were available?

Well, I can't wait to read more about your trip. I think it is so neat that we are working on our TRs at the same time. I love it. Your TR will be my relief when I am taking a break from mine! :laughing:

your hair was my inspiration! you looked so pretty on your day! Lilly was excellent and boy she has such energy!
your pictures came out beautiul! That is weird that they didnt send you anything- I got 2 emails, the first saying they would be up within 2 weeks of them being done and how to get on... the next day I got one saying they were up- and that was the end of last week!

I know I have been spending so much time catching up on everyones that I have been a little lax starting mine, but now that it is rolling I should be ok-- hope you enjoy! I cant wait to hear about the cruise I so want to go on one!

Wow, I especially love the photos by Cinderella's fountain :lovestruc

Do you know who your photographer was?

our photographer was TY, I asked for those pictures. We got the feeling they are trying a little harder to stick to the castle/carousel.

beautiful pictures at MK!

Thank you much!:cutie:

Day 1 thurdsay June 12:

the alarm was set for 5:30am, we had packed most of the car the night before so all we really had to do was shower, pack the cooler , make sure the cat had food and water, wake the boys and off we go....

We got up,it wasnt too painful, we were heading to Disney after all--the goal was to leave at 6am! if we are going, we are going to get there and have a few hours to enjoy!!

Here is the car- packed to the gills! The tuxedos and dress where the last to go in--
100_3109.jpg

then the most precious cargo- you think they might sleep- but no- they are also too excited to sleep---

100_3111.jpg

Any our mascot

100_3117.jpg

AWAY WE GO!:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :drive: :moped:

We usually have the car gases up before we go but since gas is so much cheaper in SC we filled up when we crossed the state line-- then back on the road! We made a stop in Georgia to potty and grab some breakfast-- we hit all sorts of nasty weather on the way down- that driving rain where you can hardly see- :eek:

We were so excited when we finally saw this-

100_3118.jpg

:yay: :yay:

Unfortunately my "Welcome to Walt Disney World" sign was too blurry! I hated that- i take that one- as does the rest of the world i'm sure- every time we go!

The drive took about 8 1/2 hours, we arrived in world around 3:00-

We were spending our first 2 nights at all-star movies- they were actually an add on to our vacation. our first intention was to go to my dads in Gainesville where we could leave our boys and go get our license there. But, thanks to the dis..we got our license by mail and avoided the chaos that lives at my dads and got 2 more disney days:banana:

WE'RE THERE!
100_3125.jpg

We checked in pretty quickly and gathered our Just Married pins which we doctored up with "Almost married" and our date- we also got some pins(bday,1st visit) for some of the welcome bags.

I had ordered a basket to be in the room for the kids when we got there- and when I was checking in I saw it sitting on the shelf :headache: I was a little irritated because the room was ready and it never got put in it- i told the CM I would just take it - I think the boys where excited- It has cars, spray fans, and an animal kingdom passport for each of them and a Leo plush for the baby. there was a note to the boys to have a great honeymoon from Mickey-
100_3136.jpg

We headed over to our room, which was in the love bug section- it was OK but I think if I did it again I would pay the extra for a preferred room- it would be closer to everything, but since it was only 2 nights I didnt try and get anything better-- I had requested the dalmation building hoping for some pixie dust- no go! My youngest loves the "puppies"

The rooms are a little small-especially with our family of 5- but our intention was not to spend alot of time there anyway-

Here is what greeted us-seems pretty standard at check in-
100_3137.jpg

our room-
100_3138.jpg

We brought in our 2 day bag of stuff- I had packed it seperately from everything else, my dress, our chocolate welcome dinner favors and a few other things so we didnt have to overcrowd the room!

We decided to take a swim-

100_3140.jpg

the pool is cute, nothing special- I spent most of my time with my youngest in the kiddie pool and splash area-

It had rained a little and had cooled off some so we decided we might as well head to Epcot--

Day 1 continued-

We decided to drive to the beach club to drop off the welcome bags, then we could just walk to Epcot-

When we got there DH says he wished we had just came right to the BC- we were staying there the rest of the trip- I reminded him of the 2 bonus days at Disney and he had something to look forward too~!

100_3141.jpg

When I dropped off the bags the CM noticed my pin and gave me a beautiful red rose
100_3142.jpg

We wandered a little, excited that in a couple of days we would be staying there, then head to IG to pick up the boys tickets, I had done will call when I ordered them-
100_3143.jpg

Then through the gates we went to Epcot-we decided we neede to visit World showcase and specifically Italy since the next time we were going to be there was our wedding rehearsal day! On the way around we decided to stop and get something to eat at AA. As we approached a cast member asked me my name I told him and he said "we having been waiting for you" We said follow me and bought us in to the Liberty Inn and yelled "hear ye, hear ye please congratulate Mr and Mrs. lov2b they will be married tomorrow(we had told him on wednesday:confused3 ) in Italy- it was funny, and embarrassing! I thought DH would die-he is not all about the attention! Everyone clapped and congratulated us. He then took us to the front and got us some apple pie!

We ordered food and all ate--and continued on to our next stop- ITALY!
100_3146.jpg

and the boys on the place where we will soon be married:lovestruc
100_3147.jpg

We enjoyed more world showcase, riding the 2 rides there Maelstrom and the 3 caballeros. Our youngest loved the 3 cabelleros- he loves donald--and the oldest found a hidden mickey in the fireworks on the ceiling at the end of the ride--
Fun in Norway!(Does everyone do this?)
100_3151.jpg

100_3150.jpg

2 favorites of everyone soaring and test track were out of fast passes and had long lines so we decided to skip them for another day
We headed to Nemo- which after that any time we asked the 2 yo what he wanted to ride it was "nemo" at every park, every day!:rotfl:
We rode spaceship earth-- the boys like end and compete to try to get the silliest pictures!
100_3149.jpg

We made our way back to world showcase and watched illuminations from a distance.

100_3153.jpg

Someone has had a enough-
100_3154.jpg

We walked back through IG to BC and headed to ASM for a little sleep and a busy next day!

:goodvibes aww your kids are too cute, they seemed very happy with the basket that was a great idea on your part.... Can't wait to see pictures and read your TR...popcorn:: It looks like it is going to be great!

Great 1st day Sandy! I actually thought of you on this exact day while I was at home packing. I kept think, "I wonder what Sandy and her fam are doing right now? They must be at Disney." Well, now I know! :laughing: I can't wait to read more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter