• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast: Visiting Walt Disney World During COVID-19

Very much appreciated this episode and to hear from Tracey and Krystin ... would love to see a followup after their more recent/future trips as anecdotally it feels like Disney is trying to cram more people in (more plexiglass places etc) and I just think I would *feel* less comfortable now than back in the fall due to that ... but perhaps I am mistaken, so would welcome their thoughts

Very much appreciated this episode and to hear from Tracey and Krystin ... would love to see a followup after their more recent/future trips as anecdotally it feels like Disney is trying to cram more people in (more plexiglass places etc) and I just think I would *feel* less comfortable now than back in the fall due to that ... but perhaps I am mistaken, so would welcome their thoughts
I personally think it depends on time of year right now. I went before the holiday rush and then after. Both times I felt completely safe. Of course there are pinch points and areas that do get more crowded. There isn’t a ton Disney can really do about that in many cases. Festival of the arts day 1 was probably the most crowded park I saw during my two “covid” trips.

I personally think it depends on time of year right now. I went before the holiday rush and then after. Both times I felt completely safe. Of course there are pinch points and areas that do get more crowded. There isn’t a ton Disney can really do about that in many cases. Festival of the arts day 1 was probably the most crowded park I saw during my two “covid” trips.

Definitely will depend on time of year/week you go and week day vs weekend (especially for EPCOT)

I think just things like the new plexiglass on the Monorails feel to me like Disney is trying to up capacity and not sure how I feel about that as that plexiglass doesn't seem like it will really do much "real" ....

... though I am sort of not pro-travel now anyway so might be that element coming out

Definitely will depend on time of year/week you go and week day vs weekend (especially for EPCOT)

I think just things like the new plexiglass on the Monorails feel to me like Disney is trying to up capacity and not sure how I feel about that as that plexiglass doesn't seem like it will really do much "real" ....

... though I am sort of not pro-travel now anyway so might be that element coming out
For sure, and I think in some cases you can avoid those things. I did not ride the monorail on either trip. I think having a car is very beneficial right now too.

For sure, and I think in some cases you can avoid those things. I did not ride the monorail on either trip. I think having a car is very beneficial right now too.

That's a great tip - and might make for a good show: What are things that are good advice for "now" that are different than in "normal times"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter