Dress Attire for Remy

fryefive

Earning My Ears
Need advice for dress attire for Remy. Have an evening gown. Will I be overdressed?

Need advice for dress attire for Remy. Have an evening gown. Will I be overdressed?

You may get more answers in the main forum this is trip reports.

People do dress up there it's a top end restaurant and dinner experience.

I do not think you would feel overdressed.

Dress code at Remy:
•Men: Dress pants with jacket (sports or suit jacket) is required—ties are optional.
•Women: A dress, cocktail dress, pantsuit or skirt/blouse is required
•No jeans, shorts, capri pants, flip-flops or tennis shoes

I also have an evening gown, I wore to my son's wedding. I am feeling like I may also be overdressed. I decided to wear the evening gown to the formal dinner and a very dressy dress to Remy's. But maybe I should do it the other way around. Do people get more dressy for Remy, than the formal night. I know they have become more laxed in the MDR with the dress code.

I also have an evening gown, I wore to my son's wedding. I am feeling like I may also be overdressed. I decided to wear the evening gown to the formal dinner and a very dressy dress to Remy's. But maybe I should do it the other way around. Do people get more dressy for Remy, than the formal night. I know they have become more laxed in the MDR with the dress code.

On the fantasy yes people dressed up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter