Drink Around the World Printable?

lovingeire

DIS Veteran
Hi there everyone! We are taking our oldest son to Disney for his 21st birthday in a couple weeks. We are bravely going to take him to drink around the world. Does anyone have images I could use to make one of those drink around the world lanyards for him. I think he'd get a kick out of that. I tried searching and found some old posts, but no images I could use to make it. I'd appreciate any help!

That sounds fun! Im not sure of free ones but on Etsy there is a cute lanyard with plastic pouch that holds a mini Sharpie & a decorated Disney notepad. It says "Sipping & Snacking Around the World." You can choose a Mickey or Minnie icon on the pouch & has the option to personalize it. I saved it to my cart. 😂 Not sure If Im allowed to link but the seller is Sansone Stationary. :earsboy:

Thanks! I'll check it out. I really need something printable as I'm not trusting USPS to get anything to me on time right now with the back log from Christmas. I have the ability to print and laminate at home so I was hoping for something I could quickly do just that with!

They also offer an instant download of the form for $5. :cutie:

I did a lil google search & I was mainly getting hits from Pinterest sites with dead links leading to free downloads.

Thanks! I'll check it out. I really need something printable as I'm not trusting USPS to get anything to me on time right now with the back log from Christmas. I have the ability to print and laminate at home so I was hoping for something I could quickly do just that with!
I will send you a pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter