Drink packages on the Allure

Alexle2007

DIS Veteran
We leave on the Allure this Sun and I purchased the Soda package for DH and DS and ultimate package for myself. Will DH and DS be able to get soda in the MDR? Will they have to bring their cups? Will I be able to get wine or cocktails in the MDR? Trying to figure out if we need to come to dinner with drinks already in hand. Thanks!

You will be able to get soda in the MDR without bringing your cups. There will either be a symbol pre-printed on the sail cards or they will put a sticker on at check in. That will allow you to get soda anywhere without the cup (except the Freestyle Coke self serve machines.).

You can get wine or cocktails from your waiter in the MDR also, so you do not have to bring a drink in with you, although bar service tends to be slow in the dining room so you might want to anyway! Enjoy!

Just off Oasis last week. It's my understanding the drink packages are the same across all Oasis class ships.

I had the soda package and never even opened my cup! I just got soda from any bar we were at or restaurant we ate in from the server, both in MDR and the specialty restaurants. DH and my parents had the alcohol package and they all were able to get cocktails, beer, and wine in the MDR or any of the speciality restaurants. The only hiccup we had is that the package includes wine by the glass up to $13, and many of the wines by the glass on the menu in the MDR were more than that. They would have been charged the difference in price if they had ordered one, but they were able to find wines within the package instead.

Another tip - the soda package does not include bottled water, but DH was always able to order his drink and a bottle of water at the same time, and give me the water. Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter