Drinks at Aulani

Red Sox

Earning My Ears
We are at the Aulani now and picked up a good bottle of tequila at Costco. Any recommendations on mixed drinks using our length of stay cups we bought? So far we have made a "Mexican Breeze" (tequila, lemonade, and cranberry juice) and "tequila cranberry cocktail". Looking forward to all your recommendations.

Perhaps a tequila mai tai? or tequila with POG juice? kind of a tequila sunrise Hawaii style?

I usually buy rum as Costco has a nice mai tai mix for sale too as well as POG juice-also pick up a pineapple or two to garnish my drink(s) with and I'm good to go! In addition, I buy the Hawaiian beer (Big Kahuna?) at Costco - refreshing for a hot day!:cool1:

We bought beer etc at Costco. But I also got frozen pre mixed blended drinks at Target Hurricaines and Bahama Mamas that stayed nice and slushy in my Starbucks sipper for an hour or more.

I'm not much of a tequila person but you can always order non alcoholic versions of resort drinks and add your mix ? Still a little pricey. Or use any of the drinks in the self serve drink stations I think raspberry iced tea and a splash of sprite may be good!!??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter