"Driving Directions for Dummys" to POR (From Miami)????

Reb0507

Earning My Ears
I'm not sure why but I am having a difficult time getting "goof proof" driving directions from Miami to the POR. I know I need to take the Turnpike north and get off on the Osceola Parkway...but once I get into the WDW resort area...then I get lost. I know how to get to the POP...but always get lost driving to the POR.

I went to the WDW/POR webpage and all they gave me was a map of the Downtown Disney area.

Does anyone have detailed driving directions to the POR or know where I can find the directions????? :confused3

Thanks in advance!

Howdy from a slightly northern neighbor :D

Turnpike is by far the easiest way to get to Orlando.

Turnpike North - you have three options for exits - 192, Osceola Parkway or i-4. I always take Osceola Parkway since I tend to stop at Wal-Mart for whatever I forgot (somewhere around Stuart I always remember that I left something at home. Never fails)

Osceola Parkway will drop you right onto property by Pop Century. Just follow the signs towards DTD and then to POR. It's a breeze getting to Disney from South Florida!

Howdy from a slightly northern neighbor :D

Turnpike is by far the easiest way to get to Orlando.

Turnpike North - you have three options for exits - 192, Osceola Parkway or i-4. I always take Osceola Parkway since I tend to stop at Wal-Mart for whatever I forgot (somewhere around Stuart I always remember that I left something at home. Never fails)

Osceola Parkway will drop you right onto property by Pop Century. Just follow the signs towards DTD and then to POR. It's a breeze getting to Disney from South Florida!

Thanks Faerie!

Yeah I tend to forget something and remember right around the Ft. Pierce Service Plaza. We usually take Osceola too...to stop at Walmart. So once I get into Disney Property I will continue straight until I see sights for the hotel. Thanks again.

I still cant figure out how I was not able to find that info online anywhere.

Yes, you want the Osceola Parkway and definitely NOT Highway 192. I had to check to make sure I was the same age when I took Highway 192. Traffic light, go a block. Traffic light, go a block, Traffic light, go a block, etc.

A bit more of directions. On Osceola Parkway, you will go by the huge Gaylord Palms on your left. You can't miss this at all. Then you will continue straight and I4 will be over you. Next thing you'll see if the familiar Disney pruple signs. At the next light after that, you will make a right. The sign for Widde World of Sports will be on the left. You are on Victory Lane. Pop Century will be on your right. At the end of Victory Lane, make a right onto Buena Vista Drive.

Continue on this (traffic light, traffic light, traffic light, etc.). You'll see the windmill for DVC/Old Key West on your left. Make a left there. The driveways on the right will be Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, Port Orleans French Quarter, and then Port Orleans Riverside.

I drive using landmarks so I hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter