driving directions

spoiled_momma

Mouseketeer
I'm tring to get driving directions to The World but I guess I need to know the address so i can use one of those on-line map makers.. Can anyone help me out

That depends....are you looking to get to a specific park, or to a hotel?

If you use MapQuest.com, you can enter your starting address, and in the your destination box, there's a drop down box where you can select Amusement and Theme Parks. Click that, and use Orlando as the city and 32830-2203 as the zip code.

It will then give you a whole slew of amusement parks in Orlando. Click on the W, and there's a couple Disney locations. They're not perfect. The only ones that I can find are Animal Kingdom, and Fantasia Gardens. The others are executive offices, seemingly off-property.

Or, if you're looking to get to a hotel, instead of Amusement and Theme Parks, select Hotels. The Disney resorts are under D on the 2nd and 3rd pages.

If none of those have exactly what you're looking for, the directions will still get you on property, and from there, you can use the signs to wherever it is you're going.

From anywhere in the world

If Driving:
Go to Florida
Go to I-4
Go to Orlando on I-4
Just follow the signs

(seriously, once you get close to WDW all you have to do is follow the signs).

Thank you so much I knew you all would know...

by the way we are coming from TN.. We leave saturday.. very excited but not looking forward to the 12 hour drive.. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter