• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

driving from MA to WDW

capegirl

DIS Veteran
Driving from MA we usually stop overnight in the Fayetteville, N.C.
area. Any tips on quiet, clean accomodations in this area?

The Marriott Express is excellent. They have an indoor pool and the kids really enjoyed it and it broke up the ride with something fun to do.

What a great question! We are driving (I HOPE) for a change from Southern NH and plan to stop in that area as well. I am going to see about that Marriott Express!! Thanx. ;)

Thank you for the Marriot info. Sounds like a great spot for
our family. I'm always happy when there is an indoor pool for
the kids.!!!

Your Welcome!!! It was really great, right off the highway, but not too close and very clean. We always stop there. It has been a couple of years since we were there (we took the autotrain last time). I am sure it is still the same as Marriott is a very good hotel "chain". Don't forget to check, if you have AAA, they offer a AAA discount.
Also, we loved the courtyard "view" (it's really not a view) first floor. This way you can walk out your patio, right to the pool. I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to post a report after:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter