Drury Plaza Hotel - Early Entry Disney World

Forever Disney Girl

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done early entry staying at Drury Plaza Disney Springs? We are curious how it would work. Do you show a hotel receipt at the turnstile? Is there a way that the MDE app recognizes you are a hotel guest since it's not a Disney Resort Hotel? Thanks for any insight!

I added my reservation to My Disney Experience to use my MagicBand but the earliest bus didn’t get me to the MK (after taking the Monorail from the TTC) in time to make use of Early Entry.

I added my reservation to My Disney Experience to use my MagicBand but the earliest bus didn’t get me to the MK (after taking the Monorail from the TTC) in time to make use of Early Entry.
Thank you for that. That's a real bummer to hear that the bus was too late for early entry. How was it to the other parks?

Do you have to have Disney tickets purchased in advance in order to add the hotel reservation? I can't find where to input the hotel info on the app.

I booked through Priceline and added it to MDE with a confirmation number I was given at check in. Reception also told me that they could give me a card to use at the EE checkpoint. I have an AP but tickets never came up.

The MK was the only park I tried for Early Entry. I’m pretty sure it was the extra TTC-MK commute that made me late there. It might work at the other parks.

Other than that issue I was happy with my stay. It was a last minute booking so not much choice but I was impressed with how well the hotel is run.

I booked through airmiles and had to call the hotel directly for the confirmation number to add to MDE.

We did early entry from there to Epcot and HS and the first bus got us there in time. They post a schedule on their site for each month.
https://floridabusservice.com/druryplaza/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/DruryPlazaMarch6-31revised.pdf

We got ready and hit the free breakfast (starts at 6), then headed to bus. It worked out well.
Thank you! We'll try that strategy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter