DS ( 9 ) scored 999,999 on buzz...

scotlass

<b><font color=red>Proud Redhead</b><br><font colo
but dont click thread hoping for tips....he has no idea how he did it !! :rotfl:

I know,hardly worthy of a thread but he was soooo upset that after 3 weeks back I hadnt told "The DIS world " I kindae owed him !!

Great job! :thumbsup2 DFiance and I both got that.. The Complete Guide to Walt Disney World had tips on what to shoot to get that score.

good for him...when my DD did it she told the CM's at the Gift SHop and they got one of those I'm celebrating buttons and wrote "I got 999999 points on Buzz" my DD wore the button proudly the rest of the day.

My dd got that, too! It was funny. In many trips, we never rode Buzz Lightyear -- dd didn't want to -- but we tried it this year. After being disappointed in her scores of less than 5,000 the first two times she rode it, she insisted on trying again. Well, she maxed out about halfway through. :confused3 She has no idea how it happened, either! :lmao:

DS did that too, he was probably 8 or 9 at the time.

Even now, 5 years later, if I happen to beat him, he'll always bring that up. "Yeah, you beat me this time, but you never scored 999,999!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter