Dude, we're getting the band back together!!!

Did you know that New Brunswick is the only province with 2 official languages?

Anything like the Grammar Slammer Bammer or am I just showing my age here?

My cat was just as bad. She is doesn't get any of it, but I am much more lenient with dogs. Probably part of the reason we don't have one.
no hahaha.
it was a thread on the CB. (the one that reached 250 pages in one day)
a lady said "carefull! these boards have grimmer police" hahha

You want me to go to the pet store with a package of gauze on one hand and ask for Ick????

:rotfl2:

You know I will though. Siri will be crushed if he goes.

BTW - if I don't correct you on her name, Siri will have words for you. She is NOT a fan of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes

Ok sorry don't show her the prior posts! :lmao::lmao:
Yes I want you to go to the pet store for Ick. I don't want her heartbroken.

we put a mirror up to the coffee mug for the fish...he's a beta, he might need exercise.

He found it. He was feisty momentarily..

Katherine - if I get the Ick do I replace the plastic tank as well?

Did you know that New Brunswick is the only province with 2 official languages?

Yup.
At Customs, they say "Bonjour, Hello". Government places, libraries, museums, nature park signs - all in both languages. Fun to read both.

Quebec is officially French, not dual, right? Quebec is a challenge for me. I can manage only a very little French. I start trying to speak in French. Then the shop clerks start to talk to me in English. Sometimes their English is very good. Other, it is a bit of a struggle for both of us.

Not the point and you know it!

Sam (the fish) is vertical again. We think he may be struggling to " breathe"

She will likely get her circle of life lesson soon, then probably graduate to a proper aquarium.

Well now you need to decide where you go from here.
If it dies whatever you do don't flush it! Give it a burial, I know that sounds weird, but anything other than that will not be good!

Belle may be up late between the wii and other things.

Yup.
At Customs, they say "Bonjour, Hello". Government places, libraries, museums, nature park signs - all in both languages. Fun to read both.

Quebec is officially French, not dual, right? Quebec is a challenge for me. I can manage only a very little French. I start trying to speak in French. Then the shop clerks start to talk to me in English. Sometimes their English is very good. Other, it is a bit of a struggle for both of us.

Yep, Mon francais n'est pas bein either.

My uncle is in Ottawa working for the federal government. His whole family is bilingual and fluent. My cousin married a girl from Quebec. They had the wedding in Ottawa and the reception in Gatineau. Her family spoke english like I speak french. We tried, but once the music came on, DD (2 at the time) was out on the dance floor with all of her family, It worked out well after all!

we put a mirror up to the coffee mug for the fish...he's a beta, he might need exercise.

He found it. He was feisty momentarily..

Katherine - if I get the Ick do I replace the plastic tank as well?

Yes, I will call you in the morning to explain!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter