Dues deadline?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
We have always paid in full by February 15. Deadline has always been January 15, but I think because of credit card statement dates, we have never had a problem. Today we both got friendly reminders to pay before January 15. Is something different this year?

I got it as well. Disney has cash flow problems? Last year people delayed getting dues paid? Never gotten it before and I've never been Johnny On The Spot with dues payments - like you, we've never gone more than a month.

We have always paid in full by February 15. Deadline has always been January 15, but I think because of credit card statement dates, we have never had a problem. Today we both got friendly reminders to pay before January 15. Is something different this year?
When I go out to the Disney VC website, Dues page, View Annual statement, it shows a payment due date of January 15, 2024, and a Past Due After date of February 14, 2024. Maybe that is what you are recalling from past years? The reminders might be a new thing?

IMG_2977.jpeg

The email says they’re due 1/15, but if you go to the member website it tells you that you can’t pay on 1/15 because they’ll be too busy processing automatic payments 😂.

I have been getting these for the past few months…since summer…and so this is just because of that.

For those who pay yearly, you would not have seen them but for us paying monthly, it’s not new!

When I go out to the Disney VC website, Dues page, View Annual statement, it shows a payment due date of January 15, 2024, and a Past Due After date of February 14, 2024. Maybe that is what you are recalling from past years? The reminders might be a new thing?

View attachment 825310
Once there was an issue with our payment unbeknownst to us. When we found out, there was a late fee posted the day after the "Past Due" date (IIRC).

I thought we had until Feb14th to pay the dues before being late.....oh well, I guess paying them today gets it off my plate and their 'scare' emails worked for their cash flow. :-)

I thought we had until Feb14th to pay the dues before being late.....oh well, I guess paying them today gets it off my plate and their 'scare' emails worked for their cash flow. :-)
They are still due the 15th of January even though the late penalty does not kick in until Feb 15

I’ve been a member for years and always received my bill in December with payment due no later than January 15. There’s a grace period of almost a full month where they don’t charge late fees. Those emails are a friendly reminder that you are late after January 15. Thank you for paying your dues on time! Our dues are assessed in order to run and maintain the resorts we own. When we pay our dues as agreed upon then less money is spent trying to collect from those who don’t pay their bills. Glad to hear the reminder emails worked for you and yup, you payed dues that helped the cash flow to run the resort you own so good job! 👏

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter