• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Duffy/shelliemay merch

RosalindMarie

Earning My Ears
Question does Hong Kong Disneyland sell a good amount of the duffy/ shelliemay merchandise that Tokyo Disney has?
Im purchasing alot of the gelatoni items when I got to TDR. I just wanted to double check because if certain items are the same then id rather buy them in HK with my cast discount.

I haven't been to Tokyo Disney so I can't compare but when I went to HKDL in February, there was HEAPS of Duffy/Shellie May merchandise. Lots of bags, backpacks, plush toys, keyrings, tsum-tsums, etc. I didn't see any Gelatoni merch at all (is that exclusively Toyko?). Someone else might be able to give more info regarding the comparison between the two parks.

I think they only have Duffy/Shellie may but will have a look for you when we there in 2 weeks time... but looking on the members site now and I think its only these 2

Our merchanise stores proudly presents the new outfit of Duffy and ShellieMay plus a series of seasonal-limited merchandise to warm your heart as well!

The brand new seasonal-limited series is themed with a nice relaxing spring picnic, Duffy and ShellieMay has brought you over 20 different merchandise including 9" or 12" plush toy with their brand new outfit, cup, lunch box, stationery, Disney pin, seasonal limited edition couple t-shirt and more. The series come in pink tone so they spread a refreshing scent of spring, and remind every one of the happy memories and moments experienced in the picnic.

20160222_1.jpg

I don't think it's as extensive as the range is at TDL, but HKDL definitely has lots of Duffy related merch. Tsum tsums are also quite big there and there was plenty of merch for that too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter