Dumb question about Grand Floridain and Monorail

frankiemom

DIS Veteran
I am stayingat the Grand Floridian and am going to the Contemporary and Polynesian for a dinner and breakfast-the monorail will take me directly to those places right? Also I know the monorail takes people form the Grand Floridian to Magic Kingdom but what about to Epcot? Thanks so much. The last time I wen to Disney there was only the Contemporary and Polynesian!

You can take the resort monorail from the Grand Floridian to the Magic Kingdom, Contemporary, Transportation and Ticket Center, and the Polynesian. In order to travel to EPCOT, take the resort monorail to the Transportation and Ticket Center, then get off and board the EPCOT monorail to EPCOT. However, when going to EPCOT, it is much quicker to take the bus or drive. :)

The monorail leaves the GF, the next stop is the MK, then the contempory. then the transportation center, to get to EPCOT you get off here and get on another monorail to EPCOT. The next stop after the Trans. center is the Poly then back to the GF. You will have many new things to see if you haven't been to the world for that long. Have a great trip.

Thank you I love this forum! Everyone has taught me so much! SO much to learn so little time we leave Apr 27! Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter