Durango, CO

andersonsc

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know of large houses/condos to rent around Durango, CO. My family wants to try and go summer 2010. 19 people (4 couples, 1 single adult, 10 kids 4-18yrs old). I'd like somewhere w/ a pool. Any ideas? Thanks.

Just wanted to pop in and say Durango is my home town! I grew up there and still have family there so we visit often. If you have any questions about the area, let me know.

Good luck with picking your rental property!

What is there to do near Durango? Do you fly into Denver?

Durango is in the very Southwestern corner of Colorado, about a 6 hour drive from Denver. It's actually closer to fly into Albuquerque, but Durango has its own airport. There are all sorts of things to do, from riding the famous Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad, to hiking or mountain biking in the gorgeous LaPlata or San Juan Mountains. In the summer, the Animas River is popular for rafting, tubing and fishing. Durango Mountain Resort (Purgatory Ski Area) also has fun summer activities such as an alpine slide. Close by is Mesa Verde National Park which is an amazing Native American historical site with Cliff Dwellings.

HTH. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter