Dutch girl travelling to Disney alone in June

IrisBabel

Earning My Ears
Yes! Finally my dream will become reality, I'm going to visit Disney World:cheer2:

Unfortunately my friend in Orlando won't be having time to join me to the parks so I'm looking for a fun, outgoing Disney freak to join me when I'm there.

I will be in Orlando from the 1st until the 14th of June and don't have set days for Disney yet.

I'm a 26 yrs old, fun, outgoing lady who is just looking for a good time and someone to share my first time Disney World experience with!

Congrats on your trip, I hope you have a wonderful time! :woohoo:

Even if you don't end up meeting any DISers, don't be afraid to chat up some some strangers when you're in the Parks, I met some really nice people that way!

Heyo! Saw your post on the other board as well but will be in the area from about June 4-7, I'll be in Orlando June 1 but have a work commitment so any free time afterward is questionable but will be in downtown Disney area for our hotel still.

If you need any good advice, feel free to pm me, did my first solo trip last year and its the best! (also from Holland!)

Heyo! Saw your post on the other board as well but will be in the area from about June 4-7, I'll be in Orlando June 1 but have a work commitment so any free time afterward is questionable but will be in downtown Disney area for our hotel still.

I'm looking to spend some days in the park during the week so maybe we can meet in the park anywhere between the 4th and 7th. Fun :)

Congrats on your trip, I hope you have a wonderful time! :woohoo:

Even if you don't end up meeting any DISers, don't be afraid to chat up some some strangers when you're in the Parks, I met some really nice people that way!

Thanks :) I'm sure I'll meet nice people there, I'm spontaneous enough to start random convo's haha. Can't wait! Only 4 weeks to go :D

I'll be in Disney from the 11th until the 16th of June. I'm Dutch and going solo again. If you want to meet up let me know.

More people from the Netherlands, awesome!

I will be going solo this year as well. Probably within the next few weeks.

I'd love to hear more details about anyones trip....

Yes, Dutchies travelling down there :)
That'll be fun!
Send me a PM to get in touch and discuss details!

I'm currently checking my options, but I might come to Orlando at the end on May and stay there until June 2nd or 3rd... I'm originally from Israel but am currently traveling in the US :)

I would be thrilled to meet any Disney enthusiasts since I'm going solo, so send me a message if you want to meet up princess:

-Shira

I'm currently checking my options, but I might come to Orlando at the end on May and stay there until June 2nd or 3rd... I'm originally from Israel but am currently traveling in the US :)

I would be thrilled to meet any Disney enthusiasts since I'm going solo, so send me a message if you want to meet up princess:

-Shira

When do you plan on getting to Orlando?

I finally have some days set :)
I will arrive in Orlando the 31st and don't have any plans on Saturday the 1st of June. I was thinking not to go to a park, cause I'll probably be dead tired and jetlagged anyways.
Sunday the 2nd I want to go to Magic Kingdom. Want to join me then?
And maybe you've got nice ideas for me to do on Saturday, something that's not gonna be too tiring?

I will get a 7 days pass, will I be able to use this for 7 days spread out over 2 weeks or is it only valid for 7 days in a row?

I'm staying with a friend in the Orlando Universal District Resort. So no Disney Hotel.

I will get a 7 days pass, will I be able to use this for 7 days spread out over 2 weeks or is it only valid for 7 days in a row?
The "Magic You Way" tickets (that's what they call them :p) will expire 14 days after first use unless you opt for the no-expiration option. So you'll be able to spread the days out just fine :). Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter