DVC Availability Checker

DeDobber

Earning My Ears
I just bought at GCAL, and had a bunch of banked points I had to use on pretty short notice. I was logging in every day to see what was coming available, particularly around Christmas. I got tired of logging in, so I automated it to check every 6 hours. I managed to get a 2BR for December 22nd-26th about a month ago.

Many people stress over getting the right dates on these forums, so I posted to a couple threads and got some feedback suggesting my tool might be of use to some of you. I've worked on it quite a bit in the last month, and now you can save searches and have it email you if it sees availability for the dates you're looking for. Would love additional feedback.

http://******.com

******.com

Thank you for sharing it. I don't need to use the app right now, but I love the idea for another time I might need it.

I just bought at GCAL, and had a bunch of banked points I had to use on pretty short notice. I was logging in every day to see what was coming available, particularly around Christmas. I got tired of logging in, so I automated it to check every 6 hours. I managed to get a 2BR for December 22nd-26th about a month ago.

Many people stress over getting the right dates on these forums, so I posted to a couple threads and got some feedback suggesting my tool might be of use to some of you. I've worked on it quite a bit in the last month, and now you can save searches and have it email you if it sees availability for the dates you're looking for. Would love additional feedback.

http://******.com

******.com

The tool is really awesome. Thanks so much for putting the hard work into it. I am awaiting points from resale and have a couple searches ready to go :)

I was wondering, if you dont mind a suggestion or two, would it be possible to modify existing searches and perhaps be able to copy existing searches? If not no worries. Again thanks so much for your hard work!!

Added this to my favorites. I tried to check October 2014 and nothing showed in green as available. Does the app not go this far ahead?

I think it only works at 7 months.

Be sure to read the small print at the bottom.

Yes, you only get 7 months for everything except GCAL, since that's where I own. The fine print keeps people from complaining if the site says there is availability, but they don't see it on the website. The data is usually up to 6 hours old.

The tool is really awesome. Thanks so much for putting the hard work into it. I am awaiting points from resale and have a couple searches ready to go :)

I was wondering, if you dont mind a suggestion or two, would it be possible to modify existing searches and perhaps be able to copy existing searches? If not no worries. Again thanks so much for your hard work!!

I had not thought of that. I guess starting a new search can be a pain. I should probably make it so the homepage is pre-filled with your last search. This way, modifying a search is as simple as clicking "Home"...

This is an amazing DVC online resource and I actually posted it on DIS a few months ago, but the website was automatically deleted.

I am glad to see that is can be posted without being filtered.

I especially like the search and notify feature as this is something Disney should have built into their system.

Thanks for developing this program.

I had not thought of that. I guess starting a new search can be a pain. I should probably make it so the homepage is pre-filled with your last search. This way, modifying a search is as simple as clicking "Home"...

Great idea. Again thanks so much for this app. It is a great tool.

Just amazing. No suggestions; I am still trying to figure out how you could have possibly done what you have done.

Seems like the main suggestions here is the ability to modify a search and the ability to only notify if a saved search is available for all dates instead of any date(s).

Building it was a matter of clicking a lot of links, automating it, and putting the results in a DB. We'll see how long it works before it breaks.

Thanks for sharing.

Great not needing to run additional searcher for different room categories.:)

Per user feedback, I went ahead and made it so you can modify existing searches, and update existing saved searches. Still want to make it so that you can elect to only get an alert when the entire date range is available for a saved search...maybe if I get some more time this week.

Your app just helped me find the night I need at BWV next month. Thanks so much!!!!

Melissa

Wow what a great and useful tool thank you so much! My problem is I need an accessible room is it possible to add this feature at some point pretty please? :-)

I love the app!!
My only suggestion/question is there anyway to have the check out date pop to same month as the check in date once you enter the check in date instead of it staying on the existing month?
Thanks for creating this:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter