• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC availablity in January

rlb

Earning My Ears
I am not a DVC member but I am planning to rent points for a trip January 15-21. I would like to stay in a studio at OKW. Does anyone know if this is available that week or if only part of the week is available if the other days are available at Wilderness Lodge or Boardwalk in a studio? Any help is greatly appriciated!

I have had very little difficulty getting what I want in mid-January. That all may be different with the half-marathon over MLK weekend tho. But last year at that time we were able to get pretty much any studio we wanted, including BWV std view or BW view and OKW. We ended up in a 1BR at VWL for two nights after a nice spell at VB.

Good luck!

The only way to know would be to have a member call and try to get those dates. Availability on shorter notice can change daily or even hourly.

I agree with Diane. Availability changes frequently.

Since the beginning of your stay includes MLK weekend, you may have trouble getting the 18th and 19th. The sooner you can make arrangements and get something booked, the better.

Best wishes-

The month is filling up quickly. I called on Monday for the weekend of 1/7 and there was studio availability..I called the next day to book it and all the studios were booked for the 7th. January is a busy month. There's a marathon, a pro golf tournament and the MLK long weekend. I just made a reservation for the long weekend through Tuesday just to book it.. I have it listed for rent on the the rent/trade board.. "Confirmed ress - OKW 1/13 to 1/18"..Check it out, I can probably switch it to your dates. If you are interested you should move quickly.

I have just struggled to get the trip i want the first two weeks in january. They had availability for the odd night at WLV but not on nights together. I ended up with 4nts one bedroom at BWV and 6 nights at Saratoga Springs. I suppose people do cancel though - i really want 10 nights at WLV. And i think that you can join a waitlist - i read about it on one of the threads on this board.

Keep in mind that no member can find out availability over the weekend. Member Services is closed evenings, holidays and weekends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter