DVC Confessional

I once had a huge sombrero bought from the Epcot Mexico pavilion. I realized I couldn’t pack it, so I put it on a statue in AKV Kidani. It sort of looked like it belonged actually.

I truly wonder how long that lasted before housekeeping noticed, or someone heisted it.

I once had a huge sombrero bought from the Epcot Mexico pavilion. I realized I couldn’t pack it, so I put it on a statue in AKV Kidani. It sort of looked like it belonged actually.

I truly wonder how long that lasted before housekeeping noticed, or someone heisted it.
Are you sure it’s not still there?

I left my beer unattended on the balcony of BCV studio 431.
View attachment 806222
We stayed in that room. ❤️ Great balcony!

Truth be told, our first contract was bought 100% on impulse with zero haggle or shopping around. I had one sole text alert set up with very specific parameters (resort, points, UY) that sent very few hits over the years. Out of the blue one came in and I mentioned to DH. It was the first time we both agreed to buying on the same day lol. We intentionally avoided looking for comparisons and made full offer. It was a small contract so haggling over $10pp wasn’t going to do much and risked losing it. So yeah, might’ve saved $500 if we at least tried to haggle $pp and dues. It’s all good though. Surely seller was happy and this purchase saved us over $1,000 buying direct VGF as an existing member.

I HATE the whole "Welcome Home" thing. It's creepy.
I have to admit it had a tinge of weirdness to me at first. Then it grew on me. Going back to something familiar where we enjoy the Disney attitude with everyone else. It does start to get a sense of family. It reignites something in me every time.

There were 4 of us playing board games in the living room of an Old Key West 2 bedroom around 10PM. One of our neighbors must have not liked the noise and we had a knock at our door. Two Disney police were there telling us to quiet down.
Now I want to know which game it is...
I have 2 points that are stuck in 2023 UY that will expire because I didn't manage them properly.
Ditto because I forgot to cancel a waitlist, it filled less than 30 days out, and I wasn't looking. Sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter