DVC kitchen equipment

I try not to cook and still have a kitchen knife in my owners locker, because the knives are so bad.

i love the idea of a Mickey waffle maker in a grand villa. Your family will love it!

We travel with a Mickey Waffle Maker, Buzz/Woody Pancake Maker, Pixar Crockpot, Pizza Planet Pizza Maker and Trio of Dipper Pixar Crockpots. The kids love participating in meals this way and it keeps us from trying to wrangle them all up and get them to a restaurant!

i love the idea of a Mickey waffle maker in a grand villa. Your family will love it!
We travel with a Mickey Waffle Maker
I picked up a broken Stitch waffle maker from surplus, I assume it was used at 'Ohana at some point. I moved the irons with the Stitch shape over to a working waffle maker and have been brining it to our villa for every trip. Grandkids love it but really it's for myself.

IDK if a grand villa has service for 12 vs. the 8 we see in a 2BR. Even in a 2BR, there are often a few pieces of cutlery missing. We have a "travel kichen" in a small rubbermaid tub (about twice the volume of a shoebox) that includes an extra set of 4 dollar store cutlery, a couple sharp knives with mini cutting board, our own full-size salt and pepper, a few collapsible leftovers containers, a serving spoon, a spatula, and a hot pot. We have brought to DVC with us before, depending on menu plans, a crockpot/instant pot and a high powered smoothie blender. The blender you can request from housekeeping is not powerful enough to smoothie spinach. As far as the large dutch oven type pot, we've thought it was missing before or not included because it was "hidden" above the microwave where I can't even reach it - but it was there. We have cooked full meals for most of a week for a group of 8 before with the listed additions, and a brownie pan for which we brought multiple dessert ingredients that week.
For easy clean up, bake your bacon as a PP recommended and do so on parchment lined sheet pan - for 12, you may need a foil or other larger pan than the cookie sheet included. We often make breakfast casserole to make breakfasts easier - both a sweet (think banana and sausage stuffed french toast similar to Tonga Toast) and savory (bacon, spinach, and cheese between layers of bread - pour over egg mixture, top with more cheese an bake - or sausage, onions and peppers between the bread) options. All the food groups - can be warmed and leisurely eaten or grab a cold square of it and munch on the way to the bus stop. YMMV - these are just ideas that work for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter