DVC Lithographs

vascubaguy

DIS Veteran
Are there lithographs for every DVC resort? For instance, did they do one for OKW?

Also, if you do an SSR add-on thru DVC do you automatically get the lithograph (for SSR) or is there a minimum number of points you have to get?

Thanks!

We added on at VWL and did not get a litho. I begged and begged but my sales guy wouldn't budge. Good luck!

I think they started with BWV. When the resort is sold out, they move on to the next resort currently on sale. We never got one when we bought our VWL contract in late 2000 though. We have on the wall here VB, HH, SSR & BCV lithos, but I got them all on eBay. I've paid from $6.50 to $20 for them. I recently saw a BWV litho sell for more than $60!!

We got SSR with our 50 point add on and then in May when we were there I asked my guide if I could purchase the lithos from the other resorts and she gave me them at no cost.

We just added 2 contracts at VWL a few weeks ago, and received a SSR litho in our "info box". Would love to have a VWL litho - maybe I'll call my guide and beg / harrangue (sp?)! ;)

When I bought my initial points at BWV in 1998 I didn't get a lithograph. Maybe they weren't doing them then? I recently bought an add-on of 50 points and got a lithograph of VWL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter