• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Logo stuff

Minnietta

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if they have DVC logo Christmas ornaments or even specific DVC resort ornaments at any of the stores?:D

I've never seen such a thing either, but it's a cool idea! Something you could try is calling the Disney Merchandise folks. I called them this week to buy a few things and they were so helpful! I didn't have specific things in mind at all, I just wanted to know if they had any fleecy type sweat shirts with Mickey, any tall stainless coffee travel mugs, etc. They took the time to research it, then got back to me with the info at which point I gave them a credit card number! Pretty nifty! Another convenient way for Disney to take our $$$! :D

We just returned from a long weekend (Sat - Wed) at OKW, and there was virtually nothing for DVC merchandise at either Conch Flats or BWV. We didn't have time to check out VWL.

There was a gold ornament for DVC a few years back because I have to adorn my tree with every year. I don't remember seeing one since then, but I have seen one just like it on e-bay. I've been told by DVC cast members that we need to keep letting members service know that we are interested in more DVC merchandise.

We were at Vero Beach in August and they had many DVC Logo items.........really nice jacket($125) and other items.
Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter