DVC Member Cost of AKV Now?

shovan

DIS Veteran
DH & I are now considering an AKV add-on. Since it's Sunday & we can't call, would someone kindly tell me what is the per point cost as of now? I understand there are discounts available thru Jun for DVC members but can't find the per point cost nor the discount amount. Thanks!

DH & I are now considering an AKV add-on. Since it's Sunday & we can't call, would someone kindly tell me what is the per point cost as of now? I understand there are discounts available thru Jun for DVC members but can't find the per point cost nor the discount amount. Thanks!

We looked at the AKV models on Friday, and were told it is $101/per point with an $8/pt discount on 100+ points. I think the minimum buy in is 25 points. The rooms are BEAUTIFUL, but be careful, because the model rooms shown, will be in the NEW contruction buildings that won't be ready till 2009. The major difference is an extra bathroom in the 1 bedroom.

Bob

There is a minimum purchase of 100 points to get the $8 discount.

25-99pts = $101 per point
100+ = $93 per point

No closing costs for current members.

Yep, it's $101 per point for 25-99 points. We just did an add on of 50 points. The model rooms are beautiful and really sold us on the place. We had no intentions of adding on, but one look at those rooms did it!LOL The rooms opinging up in the AK main building we were told will also be smaller than the ones in the buildings that will open in the future.

Thanks so much for the answers! It's so neat to be able to come on the DIS & get quick info.! :thumbsup2

Does anyone know what the financing is for a 50 point add-on? Both 5 and 10 year options? I am considering a small 50 point contract with AKV and can't seem to figure out the math...stupid math minor is not coming in handy...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter