DVC member dinner discount perks questions

kmc33

DIS Veteran
When we go to WDW in early November, I am anticipating that we officially will be DVC members but not long enough to have our membership cards, perks pages, etc. And although we are not staying at a DVC resort (we will be at POFQ) are we still eligible for DVC discounts at restaurants?

I have a copy of the Jul/Aug/Sep Perks Pages. Are there any new dining discounts that started in October or for November?

What can I use to show that I am DVC member if I dont' have my blue card?

Thank you for your help!! :sunny:

Hmmm...you need your blue card to get the discount. You may want to call MS and ask them if there is anything they can send you.

Do you have an Annual Pass?

Assuming your contract closes before your trip, and you are in Disney's "system" you can get a temporary card at the sales center at SSR.

Thanks! That was partly what I was wondering if they could issue some sort of temporary card. I will call once I am in the system.

Now, does anyone know if there are any special discounts for November.

I saw on the last Perks Pages that my guide sent that House of Blues was offering 20% off dinner discount only until Sept. 30th. So, I didn't know if there were any specials like that for November.

Thanks!!! :goodvibes

The 25% discount on Cirque du Soleil tickets was extended to mid-December.

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter