DVC Members Cruises

KashasMom

DIS Veteran
I was trying to find a list of where past Members cruises have gone and on what ships. I don't want to do a 3 or 4 night so am waiting for 2019 and was wondering what the itinerary might be.

Just doing a quick google search:

2017 - 7 night Eastern Caribbean on Fantasy
2016 - 4 night Canadian coastline on Magic
2015 - 7 night Alaska on Wonder, AND 4 night Bahama on Dream (double dip in Castaway Cay)
2014 -?
2013 - 2 cruises, 1 in September is a 4 night Bahama on Dream (double dip in Castaway Cay)

Last edited:
IMG_3184.JPG In January 2013, there was a 3 night DVC MC with a stop at CC, it was on the Dream. Associated with it was a 4 night cruise, I think in Summer of 2012. We got some of the same gifts in January that they had gotten in the summer. These were glowing Mickey ears! I was with DSis, and DCuz.

The only other one I was on the Wonder in 2005. It was 4 nights, I think it stopped at Key West and CC.

So, Member Cruises have done the Grand Slam, all 4 ships!

Hmmm, no Med/Europe yet? I wonder if that's a possibility? Or even Alaska would be good! Thanks everyone for the info.

They did Alaska in 2015.

They've done the Bahamas/Dream 2013, 2014, 2015 and are doing it again in 2018! It would be 4 years between Alaska cruises. With their limited itineraries there aren't many choices. Possibility of a Western on the Fantasy, I guess but no reason not to go back to Alaska.

After this year's member cruise, I received a DVC survey asking about future itineraries. I'd love to cruise Alaska again!

For us the 4 night Bahamian cruises are not a big appeal anymore. Alaska and Nova Scotia were our favorites. We also loved our 1st Member Cruise - the Sept 2013 4nt on the Dream as concierge. If I were to do a Bahamian cruise again, concierge would be the only way to go.

I'd love to see Europe on a Member Cruise. Until then, we may take a sabbatical - unless they twist my arm and start sailing out of NYC again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter