DVC - New to booking

The OPs list of available resorts also makes zero sense given that you can't modify a WDW reservation to an Aulani reservation. It wouldn't even show up in the list of options.

I’m still waiting for confirmation that this new OP got as far as the screen to book…

OP…how far into the process did you get to secure the room at those other resorts?

I’m still waiting for confirmation that this new OP got as far as the screen to book…

OP…how far into the process did you get to secure the room at those other resorts?
Doesn't matter how far they got. If they are modifying AKV then Aulani should be greyed out on the list of resorts and shouldn't show up once they searched for availability.

Doesn't matter how far they got. If they are modifying AKV then Aulani should be greyed out on the list of resorts and shouldn't show up once they searched for availability.

I thought it showed when the OP first booked.

I thought it showed when the OP first booked.

No, OP said they made a reservation for AKV - Kidani but modified to AKV - Jambo (obviously this is allowed) but it was at the modification stage when they claim they are able to book all of these other resorts. So, Aulani should not be showing up at this stage since they are modifying, not booking new.

Sure thing,
This was a resale contract we closed on this past November.
The use year is December.
The home resort is AKL-KV
booked the week of 12/1/24 - 12/7/24
was able to modify to AKL - Jambo (Deluxe Villa)

However, I'm looking again and I have options for the below.

Aulani
Boardwalk
Poly
BLT
BRV
GF

You said:
I think this confirms what resorts are going into the multi site trust the more I think about it. Since she glitched into the trust, she has home resort priority booking at those resorts listed since they are going to be a part of the new multi site trust program.
There's nothing to suggest she "glitched into the trust" because only 2 of the 7 resorts in her post (6 plus her home resort) could be added to the trust (Aulani and possibly the new Poly Tower). The other 5 can't be added into the trust because they are sold out. Conversely, two of the four currently selling resorts, Riviera and VDH, that could be included in the trust aren't showing in her "glitch".

Two of four that could be added, and 5 of 7 that can't be added doesn't come close to suggesting "she glitched into the trust".

You said:

There's nothing to suggest she "glitched into the trust" because only 2 of the 7 resorts in her post (6 plus her home resort) could be added to the trust (Aulani and possibly the new Poly Tower). The other 5 can't be added into the trust because they are sold out. Conversely, two of the four currently selling resorts, Riviera and VDH, that could be included in the trust aren't showing in her "glitch".

Two of four that could be added, and 5 of 7 that can't be added doesn't come close to suggesting "she glitched into the trust".
Don't kill my conspiracy theory with your facts and well reasoned thoughts!

You said:

For the sold out ones they could just use ROFR and put those points into the trust....no?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter