DVC Planner - error when adding 2nd resort

jcf

DIS Veteran
When scheduling a trip with split stays at 2 different places, each time I hit add button and add 2nd resort it shows "BWV" as the 2nd resort no matter what.

Anyone see this?

I have noticed what you are talking about. BCV becomes BWV, BWV become EP?, AKV becomes BCV only in the current resort box. When you select the yes in the pop up box it does say the right resort. I think all the point values are right even if the resort name isn't. Even with that small imperfection, that software is awesome. We all owe caskbill a big THANK YOU!:yay:

mikeandkarla

Looks like a small bug got through. The original program had indexes set up with BCV alphabetically the first, and a place holder for Eagle Pines. Since EP is a no-go at this point, I redid the indexes, shuffling BCV,BWV,EP to become AKV,BCV,BWV. Looks like this one index got missed....

All the other resorts retained their original index.

This has been corrected and DVC-Planner is now version 2.01

This is a minor change only in correcting a secondary title. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter