DVC Points for Disneyland Paris

stacey dee

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Does anyone know how many DVC points I would need to stay at the Disneyland Hotel, with a park view room in the castle club, for 2 or 3 nights in mid december for 2 adults and 2 children.

Also does the points include the passess into the park???

PLEASE HELP!!! :earsgirl:

:confused3

It really depends which day of the week and which resort:

Prior to December 15th:
Disneyland Hotel S-TH 69 F-S 96
Hotel NY S-TH 50 F-S 67
Newport Bay S-TH 47 F-S 60
Sequoia Lodge S-TH 43 F-S 57

Dec 16 - 31
Disneyland Hotel S-TH 96 F-S 96
Hotel NY S-TH 67 F-S 67
Newport Bay S-TH 60 F-S 60
Sequoia Lodge S-TH 57 F-S 57

From the DVCMember website:

All rooms are Standard View. One Reservation Point is equivalent to one allotted Vacation Point. Reservation Points have no other relationship with, or comparison to, Vacation Points and are established for convenience of reference only. Reservation Points listed include admission to Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park for the length of the stay for the number of registered Guests up to the maximum number of Guests permitted in the accommodations. The full terms and conditions of The Disney Collection program are in the Member Benefits Guidebook, which Members receive upon joining Disney Vacation Club. They are an integral part of the program and govern the information found in this Reservation Points chart. Please review them carefully before booking any of these travel options. All reservations are subject to availability and Members may not book and travel on the The Disney Collections vacations within the last 60 days of their Use Year. This Reservation Points chart is effective January 1 through December 31, 2005

Therefore to visit on 20th december for 2 nights for 2 adults and 2 children I would need to buy 192 points for all 4 of us.

We are staying with points in just over a week at the New York Hotel it is costing us 165 points for three nights for 3 of us. The points include park tickets and breakfast. We have stayed at Disneyland Hotel during Christmas 2003 and is a lovely hotel. There should be an ice skating rink this time of year too.

Hope you have a great time.

Susan

mark&sue-Is the weather tolerable in December?? Also, did you have a park view at the DL hotel??

ceejay13 said:
mark&sue-Is the weather tolerable in December?? Also, did you have a park view at the DL hotel??

I've been wondering about this myself. DL Paris is one of the places DS really wants to go...just because it's not in the good ol' USofA...he's got a passport and is itching to use it. :rotfl: I've been to Paris during mid February and mid March in the past and it was down right chilly...winter coats and gloves. :cold: I just can't imagine riding anything in a winter coat... :earseek:

So any ideas on how the weather was in December? Or heck, for any time of the year? We are restricted in travel by DH's teaching schedule at the college and DS's school schedule, so we tend to go on vacation at Christmas, Thanksgiving, Spring Break (unless DS has band competition) or early June.

Also, how accessible would it be to get into the city...DH would have to go to the Eiffel Tower.

I went to Paris last Christmas and spent Christmas Day at DLP. Yes, it was cold, but it was also beautifully decorated.

I went one other time in NOvember to DLP after a visit to Paris and NEARLY froze! LOL (But I did have the park to myself!)

Christmas 2003 it was snowing. We did not have a park view but a view of the lead up to the park where we could see lots people rushing in and out of the park. It was lovely. You must bring all your warm clothes and then you don't feel a thing. I bought disneyland paris hat, scarf and gloves out there and always wear them at home and will pack them next week as when we went for Halloween last time it was freezing.

We think it is good value for points for us as we drive from London with only the cost of the ferry. Whereas when we go to WDW during school holidays the airfare is extremely expensive and hard to get! We are also doing an II exchange in the UK at our February school holiday with our DVC points.

Susan

We're goin to Italy the end of June 2006 and we'll be doing a 2 night stopover at DLP before flying onto italy.

I tried calling member services this past week to make a reservation using our DVC points and was told that they were not in the system yet for my time frame.

does anyone know how far in advance they go into the system?

Thanks

They are really slow. I seemed to be waiting forever to find out.

Good luck

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter