DVC Points for Sale

Thanks Dean,

Yes that must be it, and thanks to your timeshare knowledge you knew right away what was going on.

Roger,

If you search on ebay as "Disney Old Key West" you will find over 4 different auctions! Some have bids and some do not!

Hope this is helpful to you!

Update!

One of the auctions has a buy now purchase of $650 for 4 nights at OKW! That's over $16/pp! Wow! I paid somewhere in the vicinity of $5!

We goin' sizzler.................... we goin' sizzler............

Originally posted by rogers803
Could someone please tell me about this $95 transportion fee the seller is refering to on ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1270741700
If an II member gets an exchange, DVC charges them a $95 resort services fee in addition to their exchange fee. I think it's kind of petty for DVC to do that but at least I'm on the inside looking out. What I'm not sure of is where the fee is paid. I suspect it's paid at checkin and not when the exchange is confirmed but it could be the other way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter