DVC preview for Tiana's Bayou

We are AP holders and I'm stuck on the space mountain screen to make park reservations for the AP preview days. Which are already blacked out on the availability calendar already. Meh.

Edited: it looks like we can still try for VQ at 1pm with park reservations for another park. Hopefully it works out!

Well I guess it’s a moot question now. ☹️. We arrive the 12 but after the time and leave the 18th. But a with a cast member getting us in it would have been a nightmare to figure it all out. So silver lining 🙂

That's assuming you get scanned into MK by 1:00.
I am not sure you will need to be in the park by 1:00. I know that's the typical rule, but everything I've read only stipulates that you need *any* park pass reservation and you will be let into MK after 2pm IF you have a VQ slot - which leads me to believe you do not need to be physically tapped into the park to try for the 1pm VQ.

But please let me know if you've seen elsewhere because that will definitely change my plans!

I am not sure you will need to be in the park by 1:00. I know that's the typical rule, but everything I've read only stipulates that you need *any* park pass reservation and you will be let into MK after 2pm IF you have a VQ slot - which leads me to believe you do not need to be physically tapped into the park to try for the 1pm VQ.

But please let me know if you've seen elsewhere because that will definitely change my plans!
IMG_2672.png

See last item from AP website… specifically says you don’t need to be in MK to try for VQ. So all is good!

Hmm, you are right. That would be an interesting twist and makes me feel better about having 3 MK park reservations during the preview period but only 1 of them matching up for the 7a opportunity. We arrive the 13th and leave early the 20th.

See last item from AP website… specifically says you don’t need to be in MK to try for VQ. So all is good!
Makes me feel better about having 3 or our 6 park reservations at MK during the preview period but only having 1 match up w/a preview date. Hoping we can grab one that morning and can snag a DVC preview tomorrow.

Has anyone with a reservation falling under one of the two dates received any emails yet from DVC?

No, but I often don’t get an email for special registrations, like Moonlight Magic. I always watch the Disboards since I know someone will post the link… as long as you qualify, you’ll be fine.
I hardly ever get them either...I got one for the last MM but not any of the previews.

I’m wondering how hard it will be for a Dvc member to get a reservation.

I almost had a heart attack bc I rarely put all the ppl on the reservation until a week or two beforehand, and my reservations need to be combined. Apparently everyone’s names are on the reservation for the one date in question that we happen to be there —sigh of relief.

Good luck everyone!!

Has anyone with a reservation falling under one of the two dates received any emails yet from DVC?
No email yet. We have a reservation that would include the 12th.

I’m wondering how hard it will be for a Dvc member to get a reservation.

I almost had a heart attack bc I rarely put all the ppl on the reservation until a week or two beforehand, and my reservations need to be combined. Apparently everyone’s names are on the reservation for the one date in question that we happen to be there —sigh of relief.

Good luck everyone!!
When they did Tron we were luckier with DVC than AP but they also had more dvc dates from what I remember. It was still a mission to get it though.

What are the odds that we get to randomly ride in when we go the last week of may? We are DVC but we will just miss those dates! 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

What are the odds that we get to randomly ride in when we go the last week of may? We are DVC but we will just miss those dates! 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️
Just received the email:

TIANA’S BAYOU ADVENTURE: RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
We are thrilled to offer a special sneak peek of Tiana’s Bayou Adventure for eligible Disney Vacation Club® Members before it opens at Magic Kingdom® Park in summer 2024 (we’re almost there!). Event registration begins TOMORROW at 10 AM Eastern Time.

Disney Vacation Club Preview Dates: June 12 and 19, 2024

Check DisneyVacationClub.com to learn more.

Inspired by the beloved story and characters from the fan-favorite film, The Princess and the Frog, join Princess Tiana, Naveen and jazz-loving alligator Louis on a musical adventure through the bayou as they prepare to host a one-of-a-kind Mardi Gras celebration.

You are receiving this email because you currently hold a qualifying Disney Resort reservation booked using your eligible Membership on an event date. Pre-registration for this event is required and space will fill up quickly. Members may only make one Preview Attraction reservation for themselves and the number of guests on their resort reservation as of May 12, 2024. All guests attending must have a valid theme park admission and a theme park reservation for Magic Kingdom® Park on the day of their preview to access this event (unless otherwise noted on your admission type). Click here to see which admission types require a theme park reservation.

No chance. If there are any soft opening dates it will be between the AP end date and the official opening date on the 28th. Or, depending on when the D23 and Club 33 events are they may have a soft opening on the days between the 13th and the 20th that don't have AP previews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter